~!{ȻʯȂ𝕡𝐓ƐȐ ØꞤӭ}!~

!!!Warnings: Language, trauma, angst, Character death?, negative thoughts, violence, implied alcohol use, abuse, fire, children ((kidding ))!!!

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*Tommys pov*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

(I'm laying on the quite uncomfortable bed they have here at the orphanage, with my little brother lying next to me sleeping soundly. It's sometime at night and like normal I can't sleep,and dont pull that bullshit response on me "Oh hAVe U triEd??" Yes i fucking have, I guess I'm just stressed hell ive been stressed ever since it happend, to Myself, not to mention Toby, he got the worse side of everything,

back when I was about 4 Toby was 3 our mum and dad were yelling at each other.

It was loud yeah but toby really hated, not hated couldn't handle loud sounds, so him and I were covering his ears, I didn't know much about the fights our parents had but what I did know was that they did It quite often and pretty loudly, then I heard a loud slap and crash huh It wasn't new but It wasn't normal, i then heard someone most likely my father based on how heavy the steps were, walk away, I waited for a bit then I uncovered tobys ears and pulled his hands off his head, smiling at him slightly to let him know Its ok now.

"hey toby Im going to go check If mum and dad are happy now ok? You stay here and play with your plushies ''I said to him as I stood up he smiled "ok!! " he said to me then he started to play with his toys. I walked Into the kitchen to see my mother laying on the ground, blood on the edge of the counter, some around her head, it seemed as if she hit her head on the counter and then hit the ground, ouch.

I walked over to her and shook her slightly, "mum?", she seemed to be dazed, "uh mum?, are you okay?", she started to move a bit, "mhmm?....Oh tommy" she said to me slowly sitting up," i'm ok im okay, sorry about the yelling ''...''you should be apologizing to toby.." i say a little angry," Oh! Right he- oh.." she put a hand to her mouth slowly and she stood up and started to walk to the living room, I followed her, "hey toby'' she kneeled down to him(((you should be bowing peasant ok ok sorry))) toby looked at her, he looked sad, maybe mad...probably both. maybe because she forgot, he made a little angry noise, he sounds like a little puppy.

"oh toby don't look at me like that, i'm sorry me and your father scared you.." she put on a fake sad face, It looked like It worked because toby patted her head, he likes to pat things on the head to make them feel better like If he drops a stuffed animal he will walk back slowly and pick It up then pat Its head and then go back to whatever he was doing," you ok!" he said

"Thanks Toby" she said smiling at him, "how about you and Tommy go play in your room and mum's gonna make you both some waffles!" Toby gasped and put his hands In the air " Yes! Yes!!,".

something was off about mum but i didn't think to much on it "pff come on toby lets go" I said, he grabbed my hand and started to pull me to our room, "hehehaha calm down tubbo," I said, we walked to our room and we started playing, its kinda hard to play toys with a little kid I've heard some people say, but i think i manage, me and tubbo... tubbo is a funny nickname I gave him i think i said it instead of toby one time and he seemed to like it,

anyway me and tubbo where playing with his bee and cow plushies on the floor ,they were kinda blocky for some reason, but i thought nothing of it instead my mind drifted to when i saw my mum on the ground, i think other people would react differently to that scenario, i dont always react or think the right way as my mother says trying to put it lightly, i guess toby noticed i stopped doing things, he poked my hand, "you ok??" i looked at him," im ok tubbo, don't worry" as i said that he got up and patted my head, "pff thanks tubbo"... we were playing around when i heard a loud sound like a smash...?