{!~Ĉᑋȁ𝓹ŦɆꭆ Ⱦ𝓌Ǿ~!}

I hope you guys don't mind how its split up- it's easier for me to read like this- sorry if this set up makes you upset

!_-!Warnings: Talk of abuse, Language, trauma, angst, negative thoughts, violence, implied alcohol use, implied abuse, irresponsible caretakers/adults !-_!

Tubbo-POV ═══☆

I was having just a lovely dream, but as soon as I realized it was a dream I opened my eyes, god dammit >:(, it was morning, I'm cuddling with tommy, i go to look at him, trying to not move my head so he wouldn't know i was awake, i knew he probably was i just wish he could sleep, he could never sleep it was sad, the only times he does is when he gets knocked out or passes out.

"Hey Tubbo.." i then quietly say "g-god dam-mm-mit" my throat hurts "hehah-" Tommy laughed quietly, "i guess we should get up now eh?" i shook my head, "come on we gotta get dressed" "mmm" i don't know why i did that little sound, it hurt, i bury my head into him "tubbo- come on she's gonna yell at us-" i don't want that so i get up and so does tommy as i get out of bed i stretch and tommy stands with a yawn, as we did my knees popped i guess they were bent for to long (((popping your knees is one of the best feelings my friends))) tommy cracked his back and then walked over to the closet, this is not the same room we were first taken to, well not even the same place- we got transferred to another one i think we're in brighton uk, or something (((the iconic place)))

✦∗Tommys Povɞ.∗✦

I walk over to the closet and pull out our uniforms, then I walk back to Toby and hand him his outfit, I turn around just like he does and we change, "you done tubs?" I heard him snap his fingers, and I turned around. That was our signal for him, when I'm not supposed to look at him like when he's getting dressed, if I don't hear anything he's probably not done yet.

I walk to our little bag of our hair brushes, toothbrushes and toothpaste, i grab it and walk back to tubbo grab his hand and we go to the door, tubbo opens it, and we walk out walking down this white and light violet accents hall, looking at the floor i noticed once again the white tiles with rainbow specks in it looked like a dream in this place everything is pastel and peaceful, the lights aren't too bright either, thank gods for that, as we walk down it we see other kids of similar age and not some younger some older, walking to and from the direction we we're going and some back to their rooms.

When we got to the boys bathroom we brush our hair, teeth and then waited our turns to go to the bathroom, there was about 18 of us in the bathroom, we're lucky it's kinda big, so all of us fit, we just take turns, once me and tubbo are done we hold hands again and walk out.

walking further down this hallway we walked every day, passing familiar faces, and others i hadn't noticed before, continuously down the hall we went passing doors, people, and staff we stopped and turned into these double doors on our left, the sign on the top read, "Cafeteria" i hated this place.

But- it was mandatory for the morning routine, going into the breakfast line, we wait for our turn, walking up to the milk carton containers, i grab strawberry toby grabs chocolate when he sees i grabbed strawberry he glares at me, his look told me "why did you grab the most shit flavor???" i verbally responded with "Because its not shit--" the person at the number counter languages me "Tom! Watch your language! That talk is not appropriate here!" shes such a fucking dumb old lady "yes Miss Bellamay".

Of course it's Miss Bellamay because who would want to marry that smelly bitch-? literally - she smells like- like moth balls and lint- and- musty rotting wood- also- her full name- witch im not supposed to know- is Dennay-Nora-Bellamay, her initials are dnb or as i like to say it, Dickn' Balls.