20 ~ Who is good on bed?

Faiza's Pov

"Famous idol and model from his the boy band BTS's Kim Taehyung was spotted with a mysterious girl, netizens are telling that he is dating with someone and its most probably from the trainees, we still couldn't spot the girl as the leaked photos are blurry, stay tuned for another update."

It's me and Taehyung's picture, he is hugging me, it's the picture of that day when I fainted, who took these pictures? Who did this?
Thank god that my face is blurred but still, who could do this type of stuff? My head is already spinning.

I really don't know what will happen tomorrow, I am unsure what is going to happen, probably, I'll get fired or more than that.

****

I didn't sleep the whole night and now getting ready for office, I prepared myself for the worst, I know I'll get fired, even Taehyung can't do anything about this and I'm not afraid, I'm mentally prepared for everything. Fighting.

Stepping inside the agency, all I thought that the staff are going to give me weird looks, I will be the centre of main gossip, they will be whispering about me whenever I step inside or something like that, someone would loudly say nasty things about me, but, all of my surprises, nothing happened, no one is looking at me, they are doing their stuff, not bothering I'm here or not.

Strange! I thought the female trainees will attack me but nothing is happening, instead, they smile at me like other days, as if nothing happened. Am I still in sleep and dreaming good things? Since when?

"Noona! You're here!" Stepping inside the big leaving room, I greeted by Jungkook's cheerful voice. He is grinning while showing his bunny teeth, I gulp nervously, I really can't understand what is happening, shouldn't he be angry at me this time because Taehyung involved with me? His photo has been leaked with me, then why is he laughing at me? I think I am really in my dream. God, Show me some mercy, give me some extra powerful brain to understand everything.

"H-Hi Kook!" I awkwardly smile at him, he comes towards me with big smile on his face.

"Noona, it's already 6.15, you should go to Hyung's room, he is probably still sleeping like a crocodile now." He giggles and I chuckle, should I ask him why are they behaving normally.

"Kook, um, about the news—"

"Don't worry about that, the news has been removed from the websites and we managed everything." He says and flashes a genuine smile.

"But the staff and others are behaving as nothing happened." I mumble softly.

"As I said before, we managed everything, we makeup everything like that wasn't Taehyung hyung, that was another guy who kinda looked like him but that's not him, thank god your face was blurry, otherwise everyone would be sure that it was Taehyung hyung." He explains and I feel relieved.

"But who leaked those pictures? Besides, who captured those pictures actually?" I ask, I really have to be careful about this. More careful than the past.