Introduction of the badass people

Lets start........

#swarnaxli

SIDDHARTH NIGAM :-

Siddharth nigam is a student of 3rd year .He is the badboy of his collage (not a playboy).  Not only students ,...professers are also scared of him and his gang . His gang name is THE DESERT ROSES (TDR). He is a son of a very rich and famous business man. He loves his family specially his sister. His family except her sister of collage want him but he doesn't even give them a damn and also the girls are scared of him.

Age: 22

Nickname : Sid...

(note: he is a badboy but not a play boy)

BHAVESH BALCHANDANI :-

He is also a student of 3rd year. Friend of siddharth and member of  TDR.He is the funniest and cutest one in the group. Has a girlfriend whom he genuinely loves. His mom died years ago and his father travels most of the time because business issue.

Age: 22

Nickname : Bhavay or Bhav.

FAISAL SHEIKH:-

He is a student of 3rd year and member of TDR. Is a handsome hunk .Very popular influencer. Has a huge fan following in every social media platform. Mostly known as Mr. Faisu. Don't have good relation with his family.Very close friend of sid. As bad like sid.

Age:-  22

Nickname :- faisu

ABHISEKH NIGAM:-

Sibling of sid . Is a total playboy.
As handsome as sid is. In a relationship with a random girl  . And yeah not to forget he is also a member of TDR . Is not good at studies. He is in 3rd for two years as he failed 2 times in 3rd year. Also not have very good relation with his family.

Age:- 24

Nickname :- abhi...

MANJUL KHATTAR:-

He is also a student of 3rd year and member of TDR. Another badboy of the group. Very good looking boy. He is also the intelligent boy of the group.

Age:- 22

Nickname :- Maan...

ROSHNI WALIAA:-

A gorgeous but badgirl. The only girl member of TDR. She is in 2nd year. Girlfriend of Bhavesh. Loves him truly. She is the savage one also.

Age: 21

Nickname : Rosh...

.
.
.
.

Some important notes:-

TDR gang except roshni lives in sid and abhi's house which is very near to their college

•Sid and abhi both are brothers but their friends don't know about it.

•TDR gang bully every student of their college (mostly freshers).

•Manjul's dad is one of the trustee of their college so they easily bully every student without any fear .

•everyone in their group belong from rich familes

Hope you liked it.
#swarnaxli ❤💗