Chapter 5

#swarnaxli

Adi and jai found avu crying in a corner. Zara akso went there. As soon as avu saw Adi, she hugged her .

Avu: Adi nobody talked with me like that in my life... Nobody ever looked at me the way they did.... I am feeling so disgust. I will not able to study in this college, where I have to get bully everyday.

She was sobbing in his shoulder.

Adi: avu avu calm down, don't cry. No one would bully you untill I am here.

Avu: but they did right?

Adi: Yeah and I am angry with myself because I couldn't give them a good lesson. But I promise if again they try to this such behaviour with you then I will end up killing them.

Avu broke the hug.

Avu: I love you so much....

Adi: And I hate you.

Avu slapped on his shoulder.

Avu: huhh...mean..

Adi chuckled .

Adi: Love you too bestie.

Zara: sorry avu because of me you faced all this.. And I am on my brothers and their friends behalf.

Avu: it's okay zara.. I understand that you are totally opposite from your brothers.

Jai: avu now light up your mood and guys let's go to principal's office.

They all nodded and headed to principal's office. There they took their schedule and came out from the office.

Adi: me, avu and zara have same classes now.. So bye jai will meet in break.

They headed respective classes. They were excited for their first lecture in college.

Meanwhile with sid and his gang.

They were at the cafeteria.

Sid: guys I told you to not to bully or misbehave with someone infront of zara but what you guys did is, bullied and misbehaved with her friend. Can't you guys control yourselves for sometimes?

Maan: how can we sid? The girl was so hot and obviously beautiful, how can we control ourselves?

Faisu: and even you, the siddharth nigam, who is not interested in girls, found her pretty.

Sid: I -

Sid was inturraped by a boy.

The boy: sorry to interrupt you but Our trustee Mr. Sheikh wants y'all in his cabin right now.

Faisu: dad told you?

The boy: I don't know is he your dad or not but he told me to tell you so I did.

The boy left.

Faisu: why dad is calling us?

Roshni: Lets go and see what's the matter ...

Abhi: okay let's go .

They headed to trustee's office.

Sid: may we come in? *knocked the door*

Mr. Sheikh: oh yeah come in ..

They all entered inside.

Faisu: why did you call us dad?

Mr. Sheikh : firstly faisu, you are in college right now so call me sir...

Faisu: okayy

Mr. Sheikh: I heard that you guys are organizing freshers party.

Abhi: yes sir.. You heard right.

Mr. Sheikh: So I don't want any complain this year. And if I get then I will suspend you all.

Faisu: but dad I am your-

He was inturraped by the trustee.

Mr. Sheikh : I don't care if you are my son or not but this time I have to take a decision and faisu I have reputation which is ruining because of you so be careful.

Sid: and sir why do you think you will get complain against us.

Mr. Sheikh : because last year.. A girl complained that manjul tried to molest her in freshers party but we didn't get any proof against him so he saved and the girl left this college so if again this year we get complain like that then the consequences will be very bad.

Without stretching the conversation more, they took permission and left.

Roshni: so maan, faisu the plan you did to do in freshers party is cancelled  .

Maan: no we will do whatever we have decided.

Faisu: yes.. What's say sid? 

Sid: do whatever you want in party but I don't want my sister to get in some trouble.

Maan: don't worry about that.. Zara is our sis too but her friend...

He paused and thought something and smirked.

Sid: her friend what? 

Maan: Her friend is everything a desire for..

He smirked.

Sid: don't think to do something with her friend.

Faisu: why not sid?  Why are so being protective towards her.?

Sid: I am not ...I said because zara is already angry with me because of the behavior you did with her friend and if again you guys do something her then zara will end up hating me.. That's it.

Abhi: he is right...

Bhav: okay end of the discussion..

To be continued  ..

Goals: 25 comments