Introduction of delhi niwasi

#swarnaxli
Avneet kaur nandra

Lives in delhi. Only one child of her parents. Very gorgeous, cute , bold and kind hearted girl. In love with her best friend . She is very soft hearted too. Not so good at studies. Loves her mom and dad very much. She is an youtuder also.

Age: 21

Nickname: avi,  avu

Sonia nandra and Amandeep nandra:

Parents of avneet. Love their daughter very much. Can do anything for her . Don't know that she loves her best friend . They have family business . Sonia is  lil orthodox. But aman is open minded.

Age: (sonia)  48...... (aman)  51

Aditya Mehra :

Bestest friend of avu whom she is in love with. He doesn't know about avu's love for him. He is very bright student. And also very good looking. Loves and cares for avu as his best friend. He is single and don't want to mingle. His mother is avu's mother's best friend. So from childhood adineet (Aditya and avneet) knows eachother and now they are are best friends.

Age: 21

Nickname: Adi

Jaijeet Singh :

Good friend  of adineet. Studying with them since childhood. Neighbor of avneet. He is medium level student in studies .

(NOTE: HE IS NOT AVNEET'S BROTHER)

Age: 21

Nickname: jai

Jannat Zubair:

Close friend avi. She is also a youtuber. She is avu's online friend. Adi knows about her but never seen her. She is a sweetheart.
Very gorgeous and kind hearted girl.

Age: 22

Nickname : Jan
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please check the last chapter there I have changed somethings and add some important points so check that❤
Comment your name if you want to be a part of this ff. ❤😌