➪𝙏𝙒𝙊. 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.

"You make me appear like a better version of myself."

—— Pitter-patter of raindrops hit the glass panes of Reki's window, as the soft tapping rang through his ears

It was therapeutic in a way, hearing the calming sounds of nature colliding with soft tunes of lofi hip hop that played in his bedroom.

Reki had just finished his homework assignments for the weekend, and he was absolutely bored out of his mind. It was raining, which meant he couldn't go skating.

He couldn't ask Langa to hang out, since Reki was still not in speaking terms with him.

The red head peered over to his desk, covered with skating magazines, pens, and all sorts of skating equipment, when a certain (favourite colour) item caught his eye.

Reki was certainly curious to see what was inside the book. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to take a peek, the red head reached over to pick it up.

Slowly opening the cover of the book filled with anticipation, Reki noticed the first page was a title page.

It read, "Y/n's sketchbook. If lost, please return to y/n!"

"So their name must be y/n... That's a really gorgeous name..." Reki thought.

The boy shook his head to snap out of his train of thoughts, and decided to continue flipping to the second page.

On the page, there were six sketches of humanoid figures displayed in different positions. There were also handwritten notes next them, pointing out special attributes to each figure. The hand writing was neatly printed, and it looked so pretty to Reki.

"This y/n must be passionate about art..." He thought to himself.

He continued flipping through the pages, finding many abstract drawings sketched all over the pages, along with several poems that were more messily scribbled compared to the handwriting on the first page.

The poems/paragraphs were corresponding with the drawings and they were super well done. Reki was absolutely intrigued by every single piece of art work y/n made.

As he progressively flipped through the sketchbook even further, Reki noticed the sketched become more detailed and intricate than the ones in front. There was also less writing too, with the drawings taking up most of the space.

There were drawings of animals, food, anime characters, and many more. Reki was impressed with y/n's artistic skills.

When he reached the final used page of the sketchbook, he couldn't believe his eyes.