➪𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍. 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

"I didn't think we would be able to be this close."

—— It was now after school, and students were outside in the sunshine, chattering away happily as classes came to an end for the day

Reki Kyan and y/n l/n were currently walking together, on their way over to Reki's house.

How did this even happen?

Y/n wondered how they even ended up going over to a classmate's house on their first day.

Well technically, y/n wasn't even going to stay in for long anyways.

It all started during the lunch period, and when the topic about y/n's sketchbook came up, Reki asked if they could come with him to pick the book up that he had left at his house.

Y/n was contemplating about refusing at first, since they thought they were probably overstepping boundaries, but Reki insisted on showing a few things around as well.

And they just couldn't say no to Reki.

In y/n's eyes, Reki Kyan was like a bright ray of sunshine.

Though all of y/n's life, they were never particularly interested in anything, and their life felt so dull. That was why y/n started drawing and sketching to capture everything that intrigued them.

Everything that made their heart race a little.

So when y/n first saw the red head that walked beside them currently, soaring in the sky on a skateboard, y/n found something new to be intrigued by.

"We're here! Right this way!" Reki led y/n down the street to the front gates of his house.

"Thank you! I'll be waiting out here." Y/n thanked Reki as they stood by the doorstep.

"Ah, it would be awkward for you to just stand there, you can come in if you feel comfortable enough! I wouldn't want to force anything on you though..." Reki started rambling on.

"Thanks for being considerate, I guess I'll come in as well." Y/n gave Reki a small reassurance smile.

The two entered the Kyan house, and they slipped off their school shoes.

"Hey Reki, welcome home!" A feminine voice shouted from a distance.

"Thanks mom!" Reki shouted back, as he signalled y/n to follow him.