Sneak peak for movie sonic

alright this one-shot has been in production for a long time. so I finally have mercy upon you and decided I'd give you a sneak peak of the begining! I can't wait to for you to share your thoughts and feelings about this so far!

A large hoard of echidnas were gathered in a large underground auditorium. Lanterns hung from the ceilings and walls, lighting up the dim cavern. All of the echidnas were conversing about something that interested them greatly. The entrance to the underground auditorium, a large heavy door, opened. This caused the crowd to go silent. They turned their attention to the door, seeing two fierce-looking echidnas carrying something. Or someone. . .

The crowd parted down the middle, opening a path for the warriors and outsider. As the warriors and outsider passed, the echidnas all looked curiously towards them. Her head was dangling down as the warriors dragged her forward by her arms. The murmuring resumed once again.

"Who is this outsider?"

"Are they dead?"

"Is the Rock the president?" A random echidna spoke in the crowd, causing heads to turn to his direction. He sheepishly smiled as they all looked unamused. The real question was, who is this mobian, and why are they here?

[THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS-]

The warriors hastily made their way to a some what throne. Walking up a few stone steps, they kept their heads down in respect. In front of them sat an echidna. They sat with their legs crossed, fiddling with a string of glitering jewels. The echidna uncrossed their legs and leaned forward. Their brow raised in interest. They sat up, taking a step forward.

"[Y/N]. . ."

The dirty [A/T] looked up at the echidna. Looking him straight in the eyes, she smiled as if she were delighted to be in his presence.

The crowd's murmurs grew louder and louder. The echidna's seemed to have little patience today. His fists clenched before he yelled,

"SILENCE!"

Now, only the echo of his voice was heard.

The echidna took a small moment to collect himself, obtaining his usual formal posture. [Y/N]'s gaze was strictly on this echidna. He had had a mask, adorned with Phosphophyllite and Chalcedony gem stones. Long beads hung along his scruff spines. The same beads and gems she'd seen a million times before.

When her eyes found his face, slight uncertainty crept into her heart. This echidna was a feared one. It's a miracle that [Y\N] still sees the daylight outside.

"Taeko! My man, what's up?" [Y/N] casually greeted him. Play it cool. That always helps in the face of danger, right? [Y/N] questioned herself. She was alive after all, so maybe it did. "What am I in for this time, captain?"

Taeko took an arrow from his quiver , pointing it's sharp tip to her chin. "[A/T], I am in no mood for your remarks," Taeko spat. "You're going to tell me everything you know. Right at this instant."

". . . What do I know. . .? Oh, well I do know you like chess. We can always play if you want— Ow!" Taeko smacked her on her cheek with the tip of his arrow.

"I'm not in the mood for your acting, you fool." Taeko could see so clearly through [Y/N]. He could tell when she was scared, when she had a secret. It's no different from the other millions of times they've been face to face, him threatening her for info.

The cat and mouse game they've played for so long. Expect for the cat just wants the cheese.

"You know a possible location of the boy, don't you? Longclaw worked closely with your parents on keeping the boy away from us, did she not? It's no secret you found their knowledge before they passed, hm?" Oh boy, punched right in the kisser.

"How do you know that?" The [A/T]'s playful and sassy remarks had disappeared. Her smug grin was now a sour glare.

Taeko gave out an airy laugh. "Call it a hunch. One you've just confirmed."

[Y/N] just now started to feel the guards' grip on her. Attempting to escape now wouldn't be the best idea. Testing the waters, she slightly tugged, leading for the guard to hold her tighter. "Don't get sidetracked. Answer the damn question." Taeko spoke now standing right in front of her, his hand on his dagger. [Y/N] gulped.

Although nervous, [Y/N] stood her ground. "I'm not telling you anything."

In frustration, Taeko emitted a growl. Opening his mouth to speak, this time a little less kindly, he was interrupted by one of the warriors. "Taeko, if I may," He spoke.

Taeko stood straight once again. "Go on," he granted.

"Sir, if I may," the warriors spoke. "Go on." Taeko granted permission. "I recall this girl have a power of her own, did she not?" Taeko nodded. Anyone who has some sort of power has an energy that can be harvested. Some more than others. [Y/N], has enhanced strength. The only thing is though, she has no idea how to use it. "Yes. Indeed she does. But her energy is nothing compared to the hedgehog's. It will be useless for our plan."

'Gee, thanks.' [Y/n] frowned.

"Sir!" The other warrior spoke, holding up a leather knapsack. "This was with her when we found her." The warrior handed Taeko the bag. "Hey! That's mine!" [Y/N] yelled, squirming in the warriors hold.

Taeko opened the bag and looked inside of it. Nothing seemed to pique his interest until he found a compartment filled with golden rings. Taeko took one out and examined. "Interesting..." He whispered while fiddling with the ring. While Taeko and his warriors were off guard so mesmerized with her belongings, [Y/N] took the opportunity to escape.

[Y/N] stood up, even with the guards still holding her arms, and stomped. The three echidnas looked at her.

"I don't think that was hard enough, let me try again." [Y/N] laughed at herself and stomped once again. This time, shaking the ground.

The rumbling affected the walls and ceiling, causing a few dirt rocks to fall down. The rumbling also caused most of the echidnas to lose their balance, including the two guards.

Now that [Y/N] was free, she stumbled over to Taeko. "Now give that back!"

Taeko stared blankly at her, watching the echidnas scramble to find their footing. His warriors behind prepare to restraint her again, this time, with ropes in their hands.

"Wait."

The warriors halted at his command. Taeko smirked. "Now, we don't want any trouble, do we?" Taeko turned around and tossed the bag to [Y/N]. He sat back down and crossed his legs, just as he originally was. [Y/N] and the warriors stood in confusion. "You aren't just going to stand there, are you? Here I am giving you a perfect chance to escape. Do you not want to take it?" Taeko let his head rest on his hand, waiting for [Y/N] to take action. The [A/T] hesitated for a second, before sprinting for the exit. All the echidnas watched her escape. They were all confused as to why he would just let her get away like that.

"Go after her." The warriors turned back to Taeko. "Go after her and attack her. Injure her, but do not kill her. After, let her go." Although confused about what he really wanted, the warriors went after her.

"ALL, of you."

The crowd of echidnas did not hesitate to follow his command. In an instant, they were all after the [A/T].

that's the first 1200+ words of this one-shot. ofc it's subject to change but it won't be too big. hope you loved it <3