Out take: Unused one-shot

Yes this one-shot has been rotting away in my drafts so have a snippet of it cause why not?!

Also a little context: the chaotix wanted to bake a cake to say thank you to our dear reader for tolerating them. That obviously turns into chaos.

[I don't have my dividers so have this sus dog]

——Charmy flew around with the flour in his arms

——Charmy flew around with the flour in his arms. "Ninja vanish!" All of the sudden, white flour was everywhere, and they were all coughing. Espio waved his hand to clear the air. "Charmy! Look at this mess you made! Clean it up before I--" Espio placed a finger on his lips, shushing the furious reptile. Charmy descended from the air and stood in front of Espio, with flour all over him. Espio knelt down and placed his gloved hand on Charmy's shoulder. "Charmy. You do understand that we do not have enough money to continuously buy these ingredients over, and over, again. Right? It will be best if you can please clean up this mess. The both of us will really appreciate it." Espio smiled sweetly to the bee. But the bee didn't seem convinced enough. "And if you don't..."

"I just might have to ban you from watching your favorite television show, Thunder X." Espio's warm smile quickly went sour. Charmy screeched. "NOOO!!! NOT THUNDER X!!!!" Immediately, the bee had the kitchen spotless. Charmy then latched on to Espio's leg. "I cleaned! I cleaned! Now please don't take it away from me!" Charmy pleaded. "Would you really ban him from watching that?" Vector held in a laugh.

"If it was that severe, then yes. Yes I would. But let us not get sidetracked. We need to get a move on. Time flies." Espio took out some of the ingredients that were still in the bags, and placed them neatly onto the counter for later use. "Vector, do you mind tidying up a bit? I am not sure we can trust Charmy to clean by himself. Nor cook anything, for that matter." Charmy let go of Epsio's leg and flew to the living room, scanning around the place. "It's not that bad. We can just leave it." The bee shrugged. Vector narrowed his eyes at the bee. "Charmy, there is literally gum on the walls. And dirt under the couch." Charmy looked over to the wall that had multi-colored wads of gum stuck to it. He then looked under the couch. Fur, crumbs, old toys, even a few dollars have accumulated under the couch. "Lift up the couch cushions, Charmy." Espio commanded him. The bee did just that. "Woah!!! Look at all this stuff!" An abundance of old food and trash was under the cushions. "Oh, popcorn!" Charmy grabbed some of the old popcorn and shoved it in his mouth. "Mmm... Sticky and aged." Charmy hummed.

"Little boy. Spit that out. Right. Now." Espio crossed his arms, with a firm sounding voice. Charmy just looked at him, before opening his mouth and letting his tongue hang out. He let the half-chewed-up-old popcorn run down his tongue and slide onto the couch.

Vector squealed. "ChARmYyYyYyY!!!!! ThAt'S dIsGuStInG!!!!!!!! And you left a stain on the couch!!!!" Espio looked down at the ground. Pure disappointment was in his eyes. "Uh... Here. I can hide it?" Charmy quickly grabbed some tape and a napkin. His brilliant idea? He taped the napkin on top of the cushion. So that no one could see the stain. "All done..?" Charmy laughed nervously. Vector's face held pure disgust. "No, no, no, no!" Vector shook his head aggressively. Espio looked around at the filthy environment. "How did we let it get like this?"

"Well, with all the detective work we do, and having a disobedient little brat here, I'm pretty sure we don't have the time to fix up things." Vector groaned.

"Ok, Vector. You clean everything up. Me and Charmy will take care of cooking, alright?" Charmy nodded. "Yeah! That sounds like fun!"

666 words huh—

I cannot get enough of these boys ,, haha.