𝔻𝔼ℂ𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔼 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝕆𝔾𝕎𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊

By Rita Skeeter

𝔻𝔼ℂ𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔼 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝕆𝔾𝕎𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊
𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔼𝕊 𝔻𝔸𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℙℝ𝕆ℙℍ𝔼𝕋 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝔼
By Rita Skeeter

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After producing its first student Death Eater, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry surprises us yet again with a public display of disorderly behaviour from another of its students.

Just yesterday, Eighth Year student Gabriella Rose Ainsley, 19, rampaged the headquarters of the Daily Prophet. The poor girl was in a visible state of distress as she barged into the office at Diagon Alley and assaulted a journalist. 

When the reporters present attempted to restrain her, Ainsley flew into a mighty temper and began ransacking the office. Upon finding private interview manuscripts and reel tapes in the drawers, she claimed they were stolen from her and threw them out the window, where they landed onto the street below and were promptly destroyed.

Ainsley was finally restrained with the Incarcerous spell and agreed to leave only at the behest of Editor-In-Chief Barnabas Cuffe. She was escorted out by security wizards, who arrived at the scene in minutes.

Could too much homework be the cause of such mindless rage? To find out the reason, one has to look deeper to find the root of the problem. After the school's destruction in the Second Wizarding War, its academic and sports ranking have taken a steep plunge.

As the N.E.W.T. exams draw nearer, we can't help but wonder if Headmistress Minerva McGonagall pushed her students over the precipice of rationality in a proud but desperate attempt to pull up the institution's standing.

When was the last time a welfare, health, and safety check has been conducted on the school? We can't remember, either! We reckon it's high time the Wizengamot Administration Services sent an officer down to conduct the necessary.

The Daily Prophet sincerely wishes well for the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

༻❁༺

A/N: That's Jenna Coleman as Gabriella in the newspaper because that's who I've always imagined her to look like (although with longer hair) based on Draco's description of her in 'Chapter 4 - Man of Stone'. 
Some of ya'll may know her as Susan from the Of Serpents And Angel series hehe <3 

Here's a random collage of her as Gabriella Ainsley LOL But of course feel free to imagine her however you'd like! :D