Getting to know each other

-the next month was spent getting to know each other better-

Your pov- *stretching to wake up you cant help but smile when you see the vase beside your bed of (favorite flowers) beerus actually has a soft side for me and i love it... i love him... oh goodness no shit...I can't mean that can i.... *

*you jump in the shower todays gonna be great all of a sudden i hear someone walk in the bedroom*

Beerus- goodmorning my little pudding cup

Y/n- heh good morning kitten

Beerus- hey! I am not a kitten i am a powerful God woman!

Y/n- *you can't help but start laughing at him* okay baby im in the shower give me a few minutes

Beerus- or i could join you *i want to see her so bad i need her body next to mine i want her to feel how much i love her...wait did I just say i loved her... i quickly look around the door to catch a peak, i can see her silhouette through the door mmm i can feel my pants getting tight i have never wanted someone so bad before*

Y/n- *i turn to see beerus already with his head in the bathroom i blush a deep red i want to let him join me but i just don't know this isn't the body of a God what if i turn him off what if he doesn't want me after that*
Heh not today now get out

Beerus- *i back out of the bathroom and sit on her bed i cross and uncross my legs trying to calm myself down i can hear her singing she must think I completely left Goodness she sounds beautiful i could listen to her forever finally the water stops running*

Y/n- *where did i put my towel? Shoot! I never grabbed it off my bed! I dry my feet off on the mat and decide to sprint to my bed for the towel im stopped dead in my tracks using my hands to cover myself when i turn the corner and beerus is staring at me from my bed* I THOUGHT YOU LEFT!!!!

Beerus- *i hear her talking but I can't understand a word of it look at that body! Look at her blushing my kami i need her i love her! I want her now! But she slams the bathroom door before i can say anything*
Y/n your absolutely beautiful *i say as i lean against the bathroom door*

Y/n- please put my towel by the door and leave!

Beerus- yes... of course *i can hear her about to cry i dont want to make it worse but I don't want her to be upset* ill step out the room this time for you

Y/n- *i can feel tears coming to my eyes what if this is what ends the relationship? Why am i so worried about it... he seen most of me that night with cell* i grab the towel dry off and get dressed black long sleeve and shorts then i just curl up in the bed and think about this morning do i really love him? And if i do why am i so scared he will see my body*

Beerus pov- *shes been in her room for over an hour i want to go check on her but i dont want to embarrass her i think ill chance it... i knock on her door but no answer I finally crack the door open* y/n? Are you okay? *i see the window is open and panic i run to the window and dont see her outside i run through the house I can't find her anywhere* WHIS!!! *he didn't come...whats going on! I continue to search til i know shes not here i start pulling my room apart im so angry why would she just leave is she ever going to come back?!!!! Why didnt she say anything!!!! What am i going to do without her!!!!!!*

——

Y/n pov- thank you for running me to earth whis, do you think beerus will be mad we didn't invite him?

Whis- hmm no he said he was going to take a nap so I didn't even tell him

Y/n- I won't be long i just really want to talk to my brother about something

Whis- thats fine ive been meaning to spend some time with lady bulma

-a few hours later-

Y/n- so you think its okay if i never find out where im from

Piccolo- of course! If your ready to stop searching and settle down i say go for it, i just want you to be happy *piccolo hugs you and you say your goodbyes

Y/n- whis im ready to go