Baby? Lemon*

*im laying on the bed with my knees to my chest trying to figure out what i did to whis*

Y/n- *hears knocking on the door* come in

Beerus- are you okay?

Y/n- not really why is he upset with me?

Beerus- i dont know darlin *sits beside me and wraps his arms around me*

Y/n- i think im going to take a shower

Beerus- okay baby ill be here when you get out *kisses my forhead*

Y/n- umm... beerus?

Beerus- yes puddin

Y/n- would you get in with me?

Beerus pov- *my eyes go wide and she smiles as i blush* i would love too!

*she takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, she starts the water and blushes as she looks down at her clothes*

Beerus- may i? *motioning to her clothes*

*she lifts her arms and i slowly pull off her top looking at every inch of her the way she blushes drives me insane i finish undressing her til she is standing there completely exposed ive never wanted to savor any moment more next thing i know she reaches down and pulls off my pants i can feel my erection springing twords her she looks up at me with wide eyes*

*she grabs me by the hand and leads me into the shower with her i cant keep my eyes off of her, her beautiful breasts her big ass the dips in her hips every inch of her makes me want her more*

*she washes down my body and i let out a moan her face blushes i then take the soap and start washing down her back over her shoulders and finally run my hands over her nipples i feel her tense up and bring my hands over her boobs once again just to hold them*

Beerus- *wispers in her ear* you are my everything

Y/n pov- *i cant stop blushing ive never been this close to a man before and im so scared but he makes me feel amazing*

*mmmm he kisses down my back while running his hands down my body, he turns me around and uses his body to hold me against the wall kissing my neck letting his hands fall down to my clit he starts rubbing slowly driving me crazy! I start moaning and can feel his member pressing harder against me*

Y/n- *he gos to push a finger into me and i yelp and pull away a bit*

Beerus- im sorry would you like me to stop *kissing my forhead*

Y/n- no... its just...ive...ive never done this before

Beerus- *moans in my ear* mmm i want to be the only man who ever has you *picks you up and carries you out of the shower and lays you on the bed he kisses down your body stopping at your nipples he licks and sucks while playing with the other with his hand* this okay baby girl?

Y/n- *you just start shaking your head yes as you moan* mmm yes i want you!

Beerus- mmm thats what i like to hear *he starts lightly choking you as he continues to suck on your nipples he starts kissing down your body giving small sucks on your thighs and then hikes your legs up on his shoulders* mmm you are so fucking wet baby *he moans into you and he finally sticks his face up against you licking your clit*

Y/n- *your head immediately gos back and you can't stop your self from moaning saying his name he gos faster finally sending you over the edge as your orgasm he licks you clean as your body begins to shake*

Beerus- feel good princess?

Y/n- *you moan a yes as he gets between your legs slapping himself on you clit*

Beerus- *he leans down to wisper in your ear* are you sure you want this

Y/n- yes! Please mmm beerus please

Beerus-*thats all he needed to hear he moans as he starts slowly pushing himself into you*

*you tense up a bit hes huge and its such a mix of pleasure and pain but once hes fully in he kisses you*

Beerus- i love you y/n *he starts thrusting in and out before you can say anything and your sent into  completely ecstasy moaning like crazy*

*he rocks in and out of you putting a thumb on your clit rubbing slowly you can feel your self tightening around him until finally you cum, moaning until your body gos limp you feel him pull out as he cums into his hand*

*he gives you a quick kiss  and walks into the bathroom to clean up, your eyes are so heavy you start to dose off before feeling his strong arms wrap around you  he kisses your head once again and you both quickly fall asleep*