Chapter 2 - Loguetown

Megumi's POV:

Megumi's POV:

It's been a few days since we left Cocoyashi Village; it's been peaceful. I walk up the stairs of the Captain's quarter, where Nami and I reside for privacy, though it doesn't always stop Sanji from trying to take a peek. I straighten my dark green mid-thigh length skirt, making sure my white button-up shirt is tucked into the skirt. I pull the straps attached to the skirt over my shoulders, keeping the skirt in place and tie the laces tighter of my black chunky platform boots. I walk out of the storage room onto the main deck, I see Zoro near the front, probably napping like always, and walk around to the step leading to the rear of the ship where I see Usopp making some special pellets and Nami taking the paper. "You raised your price again?!" She huffs with anger, but the poor seagull just shrugs, not like he's to blame. "Don't you think your place charges a bit much!" She hands over the money a little reluctantly. "Raise it again, and I'll stop buying it!" She warns him, and he flies away.

 "Raise it again, and I'll stop buying it!" She warns him, and he flies away

"What's the big deal? It's just a paper or two." Usopp comments.

"Not when you're buying it every day!" She complains, and I walk over, taking the paper from her hand, tapping her on the head with the paper. "Hey!"

"There's no need for you to save up money to buy your village back from Arlong now, you know. Or to be so obsessive about money." Usopp points out, looking back at her.

"You're so dumb! Now that everything's over, I'm going to earn money for myself now!" She tells him and turns to face him as she says this, then turns back, snatching the paper back for herself. "I don't wanna be some poor pirate who can't even dress up!" She beams, and I sling my arm around her shoulder.

"That we can agree on!" I chuckle.

"Whoa, calm down!" Usopp warns us. "I'm in the middle of developing my special Tabasco Star! An eyeful of this will male any bad guy-" Luffy suddenly comes flying out of Nami, and I's little tangerine orchard on the top of the roof of the kitchen area. Our beloved Captain crashes into Usopp, knocking the tabasco sauce into his eyes; it takes a couple of seconds before he starts screaming in pain. "Water!" He keeps chanting as he runs across the deck, clutching at his eyes; I roll mine at his overreaction, though I do get a wet washcloth to cover his eyes.