Chapter 3 - Twin Capes

Megumi's POV:

Megumi's POV:

It's been a few days since we left Loguetown, we made it out of the storm safely, but we're heading back into another that surrounds the Red Line, along with a strong current that pushes any ship up the canal from each of the four seas. I walk up from our room as I pack the rest of our things away, letting Nami plot our course; I look to see the boys in the kitchen and Nami placing the map on the table. "Look at this! I'd heard the rumours about it, and it's drawn on this map, too!" Nami tells the boys, acting all serious.

"Don't forget me!" I tell her and sit down on the table, fixing the button on my slightly oversized black dungarees. The straps are too loose, so it keeps slipping and bringing the white tank top strap down too.

 The straps are too loose, so it keeps slipping and bringing the white tank top strap down too

"Yes, Sissy, you did." Nami sighs as if I'm annoying her. "If it really is true, and not one of Big Sis's tall tales, then the entrance to the Grand Line is a mountain!"

"Hey!" I protest with a whine

"A mountain?" Luffy questions as he eats again.

"We go to crash into a mountain?" Zoro asks, clearly not thinking straight.

"You can't be serious," Sanji says.

"I didn't believe it myself, but the map has canals that lead to the mountain. That might mean we have to go up it!" She argues.

"Neat!" Luffy exclaims, clearly not listening.

"What're you talking about?!" Zoro asks out oblivious Captain. "Even if there are canals or whatever, a ship can't climb up a mountain!"

"Does too!" I argue.

"Does not!" He argues back.

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Ha! I got you!" I cheer as Zoro groans. "Anyway, who here has been to the Grand Line?" I point to myself. "Me! Anyway, there's a strong current that pushes the water high up the side of the Reverse Mountain, allowing ships to rise to the top and go down into the beginning of the Grand Line."