Chapter 5 - Little Garden Part 1

Little Garden Part 1

Megumi's POV:

It's been a few days since we set sail from Whisky Peak, heading for Little Garden, and Vivi seems to be struggling with the lax attitude of the crew as I head upstairs; having been on watch last night, I needed a quick nap. I walk up on deck in my black skater dress and long red coat, reaching my mid-thigh and pulling up my black tights that go with my black chunky heels. "Attaboy! Go, go, go, go...!" The boys encourage the giant duck as I walk onto deck and pluck a drink from the tray before heading up the stairs to join my baby sister and Vivi when Karoo cries before falling over, spitting up the drink, having had too much. The boys laugh at the silly duck, and I can't help but giggle as I lean on the railing.

"Stupid Karoo!" Usopp bellows and I move over to my sister, slinging my arm around her, and we look at the Princess, who looks sheepishly back at us

"Yes... it's a lot easier this way...." Vivi comments, trying to enjoy herself, when we hear a splash come from nearby and turn to see a gorgeous dolphin jumping around in the ocean.

"Hey, everyone, look! It's a dolphin!" Sanji announces as he sits on the side railing on the starboard side.

"Whoa! He's cute!" Nami compliments, but it soon changes as the dolphin grows closer and jumps out of the water above our heads, and it changes into panic at the sheer size of this thing. "It's huge!"

"That's what she said!" I can't help but blurt out, earning a slap from my sister, and we all rush into safety mode as the dolphin lands, creating a huge wave.

"Get out of here!" Luffy shouts, and we drop everything, beginning to run around the ship.

"Let's go!" Zoro yells, running off, and I race to the helm, trying to get us out of it as the others all run around the ship, pulling ropes and fixing the sails.

"Completely unfurl the sails!" I hear Luffy shout from outside with a goofy grin as we try to outsail the giant dolphin on our tail. "Okay! Ride the wave and shake him off!" As he says this, the dolphin splashes behind us, creating another huge wave. I steer into and try to keep us on course as best I can, once it's calm, and there's no sign of it, we begin to relax. "Nami! Which direction should the ship take?"