HAPPY EID MUBARAK PART 2: FIRECRACKERS

Thorn: Awhh~ did the Polar Bear jealous?
Ice: *still pouting*
If Yaya: C'mon guys... Can you ju-
*Explosion*
Z, T, I, Y: WHAT WAS THAT?!!

-PART 2 START-

Gempa, arriving with others: What's going on? We've heard an explosion.
Zanechi: We don't know but it comes from outside.
Halilintar: Do you think it's that box-head alien again?
If Yaya: How rude! He has a name too Hali.
Gempa: Yeah, but Adudu is kinda on our list right now.
Zanechi: We better check it out than standing here like a stool without any customers.
Gempa: Right, Taufan, Blaze? Can you guys look after 'lemang' and 'rendang'? And Thorn, finish up the 'ketupat' while the others follow me to check it out.
TTM: Aye! aye!
All except Gempa&TTM: *nods*

-Front Lawn-

OW Fang: That thing pretty loud.
Rev: Of course it's loud, it doesn't named 'CRAZY' for petty reason.
Solar: How do you gets the fireworks too?
Rev: I have my way.
Solar: Hmm? *picking up one long firecracker* What the- Rev! We're not going to celebrate Chinese New Year!
Rev: At least we can have fun with it *smirks while whispering about his plan*
Solar, smirking: Whose the unlucky guy?
Rev: Gopal *chuckles*
OW Fang: By the way, I haven't seen Gopal at all.
Solar: Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen him since this morning.
Rev: That's good thing, now we have more time to proceed with the plan.
???: What plan?
S, R, F: *jolted* Erk!

Behind them standing Gempa with his arm crossed and the other on the back but without TTM

Solar: H-hey Gempa... What are you doing here?
Gempa: Oh nothing, just heard the sounds of explosion and going to check it out. *smiles but keeping the dark aura*
S, F, R: *shivers*
Gempa: Why you guys, out of all people, giving trouble this early in the morning rather than the Trio TroubleMaker?
Rev: I-um...
OW Fang: We jus-
Solar: You'll see-
Gempa: Please stop giving me a headache. And what's you got there Rev? Is it something important?
Rev: Umm... These are firecracker...?
Gempa: FIRECRACKERS!!! Where did you guys get it?
Fang&Solar, pointing at Rev: IT'S ONLY REV I SWEAR!!!!!
Rev: Betrayer!
Gempa: What did you have to say for yourself Rev?
Rev: I... Uh- tha-that was umm... *stuttering*
Gempa: Speak English!
Rev: OKAY! FINE! I was guilty here...
Gempa: *sigh* Where did you get those anyway? *pointing at the plastic full of firecrackers*
Rev: I bought it from the store 2 blocks from boutique...
Gempa: Hmm... Weird, last time I went to buy spices for 'rendang' there, I don't see any firecrackers anywhere.
Rev: I don't know. It's in front of the counter on my point of view.
Gempa: *sigh* It's better be truth or you gonna joins Commander KoKoCi inside his spaceship.
Rev: It's the truth I swear!
Gempa: Kids, please don't buy firecrackers, it only a waste of your money and you could accidentally or purposely hurt yourself and be sur-
If Yaya, patting Gempa's shoulder: Umm... Gempa? Who are you talking to?
Gempa: Oh! I'm talking to the Readers! They may or may not have children and they may or may not young people. So I'm just giving message to them
Zanechi: Goddammit Gempa, stop breaking the fourth wall! And stop treating us like extras back here! *shouting from behind and receive a nods from Halilintar & Ice*
Gempa, scratching his neck: Hehehe... Sorry.
Zanechi: Anyway, what should we do with the rest of the firecrackers? I mean, it's wasted much more money after we bought it.
The others: Hmm...
If Yaya: Maybe just this year? I mean let's just play with it... It wasn't our money either.
Rev: Hey!
Halilintar: Well sharing is caring right guys? *smirking*
Rev: *pouts*
Ice: Let's put the fireworks aside for tonight.
Solar: Good idea Ice.
OW Fang: Wow... In an instance all of this mess becomes normal
Gempa: Well I'm not that angry, I'm  just doesn't want Adudu to ruin our Eid Mubarak.
Halilintar: Oh yeah, talk about Adudu have anyone seen that box-for-a-skull guy?
If Yaya: BOBOIBOY HALILINTAR!!! *fumed*.
Halilintar, lower's head and scratching it* S-Sorry...
If Yaya: *sigh* Why did I married to you again?
Halilintar: Because of my look?
Solar: Tch! *annoyed*
If Yaya: Oh right! I married to you because I've married Boboiboy, so live up bro *sarcasticlying*
???: Hey guys! I- what did I miss?
Zanechi: Look who's finally decide to show up. *unimpressed look*

-STAY TUNED FOR PART 3-

OHH.... MARRIED?! HOW? (THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS THINKING RIGHT? I'VE ACTUALLY HAVE PUT A LITTLE SPOILER FROM THE FIFTH PART OF INCORRECT QUOTE. LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN FIND IT BEFORE I PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER WITH THE ANSWER ON IT! STARTS ON MONDAY I'LL BE A LITTLE BUSY WITH ONLINE CLASSES AND EVENTUALLY THE GODDAMN EXAMINATION SO I'LL APOLOGIZE IF I TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF BOTH OF MY BOOKS. SEE YA TAKE CARE)

#kitajagakita
#StayHomeStaySafe