Special Shadow Events

There are special Shadow Events that happen during the year, and some come once a few years.

- The Red Sun and Blue Moon -
An Event and Celebration about the Leaders of Shadowmania and Shadigona, also known as the Protectors of The Shadowverse.

Shadus, The Red Sun -
(Crimson Shadow)

???, The Blue Moon -
(Indigo Shadow)

(What do they mean?)
Red Sun: One who is Destined to be the 1st Protector of The Shadowverse. One who is a Crimson Shadow. When with The Blue Moon, they make everything balanced. Negativity and Positivity.

Blue Moon: One who is Destined to be the 2nd Protector of The Shadowverse. One who is a Indigo Shadow. When with The Red Sun, they make everything balanced. Positivity and Negativity.

- The Shadow Eclipse -
An Event just like "The Solar Eclipse," where the Moon blocks the Sun, and casts a Shadow upon the Earth. Where all types of Shadows gain a lot of Energy.

- Shadow Month (July) -
A month to celebrate Shadows and their Existence. Celebrated in July, since July is the 7th Month, and 7 is apart of 777 which is the Mark of Shadows.

- The Shadow Society's Birthday -
On February 3rd, 2021 is when The Shadow Society was fully made. The idea of it was born back in 2017 or 2018.

- Shadowtine's (Valentine's) Day -
Lovers get each other a Candle of their Favorite Scent, and than melt and mix them together to create a Beautiful Mix, to show how beautiful their Connection is. (Of course, Anyone can get a gift from someone as well.)

- Shadowween -
Shadows dress up in suits and dresses. Go to family dinners, and celebrate it together. There's also a lot of candy given out to kids in villages.

- Christmas -
Shadows come together, we stand around the Shadow Tree of Life and all Decorate it in our own way. Shamrock Shadows craft their own Ornaments, Crimson and Indigo Shadows create Illusion Ornaments, Citrine Shadows create rock Ornaments, and Phoenix Shadows create a Star at the top with their fire.