Top 10 Weird and Cool Plants on Earth-777

#1 Glowshrooms:
Glowshrooms are glowing mushrooms with black dots on them. Shadow Vampires don't like them and they tend to hiss at them, and when a Glowshroom senses a Shadow Vampire near it it'll glow more and more. If a Shadow Vampire touches a Glowshroom, it will turn into stone.
(The only way to turn them back to normal, is to pour Shromint Water on them. Shromint Water is just Shromint Leaves crushed up in water.)

#2 Shromint:
Shromint is like a flower, but the leaves are like the petals. The Shromint Petals/Leaves are magical, and can be used for soups and potions. They are mostly found in Shadlucksia.

#3 Shribble Berry Bush:
Shribble Berry Bushes often have thorns on them that have a venom inside that can make you feel dizzy and really tired. Shribble Berries can make people feel calm and chill when consumed. They are mostly found in Shadigona, and they are blue berries that glow a bit.

#4 Fire Roses:
Fire Roses are literally roses that are on fire. They don't burn things, and that's what makes them unique, but they can be used to Fire Shield potions, and more. They are mostly found in Shadowynix.

#5 Seaflowers:
Sea Flowers are found in the Sea. They come in many colors, and they glow. They are used for soups, and for potions.

#6 Citric Apples:
Citric Apples are Yellow Apples. They are Sweet and Sour, and they are very tasty. They are found on trees that are located in Shadrinala.

#7 Nightberries:
Nightberries are found on bushes that are located in Shadowmania. They have a very strong taste, but you can use them for sweetener and drinks, or you can put them in pies. The very strong taste, is just very Sweet. Eat too much, and you will have a chance to have a Nightmare though. You'll also get addicted if you eat too much.

#8 Goretraps:
They are like "Fly Traps," but they eat Anything that disturbs them, and they are very big. Be careful when walking past one, you have to be very quiet to not wake them up.

#9 Illusion Flowers:
They are Red or Blue Flowers and they glow a bit. They smell very good, and if you sniff them a few times or more, you'll hallucinate. Red ones make you see Scary and Dark things, Blue ones make you see Happy and Colorful things.

#10 Corruptrees:
Corruptrees are literally Corrupted Trees. Trees that have no life, but are brought back to life by Shuan. They have grayish bark that's rotten, with Blood Leaves. They summon Corrupted Shadows, and if you kill a Corrupted Shadow, they will appear near the Corruptree. You must Destroy the tree in order to fully get rid of some Corrupted Shadows.