Difference between Shadows, Corrupted Shadows, and Humans

Shadows - Shadows look just like Humans, but their eyes are different. Their eyes are black with a colored (Cat Eye) pupil, either...

Crimson = Red
Indigo = Blue
Citrine = Yellow
Phoenix = Orange
Shamrock = Green

They have powers/abilities that no human could ever have. They also come from a Earth called "Earth-Shadow," or "Earth-777." They are from The Shadowverse. (Already talked about this, but might as well say it again.)

Corrupted Shadows - Corrupted Shadows look like Shadows/Humans, but their eyes, skin, and personality is a bit different. Their eyes are grayish with a White (Cat Eye) pupil, their skin is a bit grayish, and their Personality is just like a zombie. They are known for being "Zombie Shadows" because they are just like zombies. When a Human dies their Shadow dies, but a man who's name is Shuan has the power to bring Shadows back to life. So if a Shadow comes back to life without having a Humanself, they start acting like zombies. Shuan is the only one that can make and control Corrupted Shadows.

Humans - Humans are from this Earth, and they are living creatures that are intelligent. They walk on two legs and have to hands to lift stuff with. They like to ask questions, show emotions (sometimes), create things, and more. They have flesh and white eyes, with a black pupil and a color around that pupil. They are very Hard Working, and their Universe is the first Universe to ever be born.