~Almost kidnapped~

(Hiii I know last chapter was a bit boring but it'll get better I promise🥰 and btw I'm going to uptake like twice a week or once a week idk 🤷‍♀️ )

Pearl's Pov

Next day I did not wake up from Julia's daily call which was kinda relaxing although it was weird.

shut up! she was a toxic mother fucking ass hoe dont say it was weird!!

yeah it's just weird to not wake up cuz of the call.

oh shut up you are talking to yourself now, grow the fuck up.

ugh i have school

i don't like school

i wore this today

i look like a businesswoman

i went to school on my skateboard, and when i walked into school, i swear there were like a thousand people staring at me like i was a fucking celebrity or something.

I turned around to check if someone was behind me cuz I just got all paranoid.

I saw that it was the four most popular brothers + their sister at school, I think their name was... i dont know and i dont fucking care, all i know is that theyre like super popular

anyways I got to my first class which was Art class, i fucking hate Art class, but i saw that the sister who was my age had class with me, oh and there is my stalker Stefan Lonzo, whoever came up with that can just go suck a dick.

I think they are dating not gonna lie

ugh school is so boring, I wish it didn't exist

Anyways when I went home some creepy dudes started walking towards me. I saw them early so I caught them early. I went to my backpack and grabbed my dagger and my gun and put them in my jacket. When I was almost home I took them out of my jacket and pointed the gun at them.

but what i did not understand was that they just kept walking towards me i froze for a second before i took out the dagger and started running to them, but they did not stop?

when they was a meter or something in front of me i literally said:

oh fuck this

so I ran away as fast as I could, but they were still behind me.

damn they are some fast bitches

I just kept on running until they got tired and stopped running

when I came home I looked out my ugly ass window and saw Stefan and that sister, i need to figure out her fucking name

anyway they were making out- no wait nope they are going to the next stage,

now you guys i think they are having smex

shit this is hella creepy isn't it??

huh well i don't care

well i am going to sleep now and yes, i know it is early but i need my fuckin beauty sleep.

(i know this chapter was short AND yes i know you guys wanna hear- no read some killing and all but im coming to that stage chill <3 )