The Lost Weekend

I would like to say that I had the most fun writing this chapter. This one's gonna be nice and juicy

.

.

.

~Weekdays, from 8:25am to 3:01pm, we adhere to a strict regimen.

Everything in our lives is controlled. But then something like the murder of Jason Blossom happens, and you realize there is no such thing as control.

There is only chaos.

Nevertheless, some of us strive to impose and maintain order in what is, fundamentally, an orderless world.

A fact which would very soon be confirmed in ways none of us could have foreseen.~

It was like an hour before school and I was Archie's place sketching

It was like an hour before school and I was Archie's place sketching. Archie sat on his bed writing song lyrics and Jug was playing video games next to me. We all look at the door to see Fred.

"I'm, uh... I'm heading out. Sorry to be missing your birthday this weekend, Jug."

"Oh, you will not be missing anything, Mr.Andrews." Jug tells him. "I barley acknowledge my own birthday." I sigh at Jugs words.

"Arch, can you give me a hand downstairs?" Fred asks. Archie get's off his bed and leaves the room with his dad, leaving Jughead and I alone.

I sigh and give Jug a quick kiss on the cheek. He pauses his game and turns to me. "What was that?" He chuckles.

"Your birthday present. But I guess I shouldn't have since you 'don't acknowledge you own birthday'" I joke.

He give me a look. "Well, I mean, I wouldn't mind a gift from you. You know that."

I smile and give him a proper kiss on the lips. "Good."

"I only have one request." He tells me.

"Alright. Ask away."

"Please don't tell anybody about my birthday."

I snicker. "You doubt me, good sir. Why would I tell anyone about your birthday? I know how you feel about it. I wouldn't spoil that."

Jug smiles and gives me another kiss. "Thanks. Oh, one more thing."

I groan. "Okay, now you're asking to much out of me, Jones."

"This is the last thing. The last thing, I promise." We both laugh. "Okay, you know how every year, Archie and I go to a double feature at the Bijou?" I nod. "Well, I want you to come with me this year."

I dramatically gasp and put my hand to my heart. "Oh my goodness! What an honor. I get to go to a double feature with The Jughead Jones III"