Chapter 3

When we walked to the respective tables, we were quite near to them. I scanned the area and spotted bangtan boys.

They were quite far from apink but the thing that i spotted was that they were sitting next to exid which will guarantee jealousy and war.

I grabbed an available seat and enjoyed the night.

I saw jimin sit in his seat and it was just next to exid so my mood fluctuated abit but because i was in front of the crowd, i tried controlling it and most of the time i was laughing and smiling.

We watched the performances, danced to it and also joked and laughed around with each other.

Apink was also enjoying but hayoung was just the opposite.

Our manager came to call us to backstage. I walked past them trying to show them my existence. We got ready, had alittle bit of touch up's then headed out.

When we were about to perform, exo was giving their speech. They won an award but i couldnt really tell what the content was since i was busy fixing my mic.

We performed and i tried looking at their expressions. At the same time, i ensured myself to look normal but i guess i looked pretty rigid and stiff.

The fanchants were loud. They even said each of our names and cheered for us. I felt glad and was on the verge of crying but i held it in.

After our performances, we quickly rushed to the waiting tables again.

With sweat dripping down, we neglected it and continued watching and fangirling over some songs and dances.

That night, we were awarded a prize that is the hot song for december. We were touched that even a sad song was able to be at the top in december, a happy month.

I walked past jimin eyeing him. He looked at me~~ finally~ after how many years~~_

He smiled at me and i smiled back and immediately my heart felt hypnotized by him, like a hook with a bait in it catching a big fresh fish.

After that gaon chart awards, we all went back to our waiting rooms and were ready to go.

I told my unnies to go first since i wanted to talk to jinim and all....

They went while i moved around the building trying to find their room.

There was AOA's room, super junior, hyuna and some other artist.

My fingers tapped onto the wall while i was walking.

When i turned, a sight horrified me.

My legs lost its strength, eyes became weak and teary. My mouth opened shaking hard trying to contain the information and the scene that i have just witnessed.

I pointed my left finger at him while my other hand covered my mouth from crying and collapsing.

A girl from EXID kissed him on the cheeks while jimin was touching her tighs....

"oppa, oppa......." i said softly trying to contain my tears.

They both looked at me shocked because that area is usually free so i guessed they would never think i would use any means and methods to find jimin.

Grasping the whole situation, jimin released his hands from her waist that was earlier roaming around it while that girl fixed herself to see if there was any mishape.

Her lipstick was ruined while my mascara was spoilt.

She walked past me trying to dodge from the scary situation.

I stood there, lips quivering, the scene getting more blurry. Jimin followed her as if he did nothing wrong.

At the back of mind, i thought he didnt need to explain anything. I turned around and followed them.

In front of the isles, i stood there not wanting to chase after them anymore. I wanted and needed an explaination. I has no time to wait for them to approach me.

"oppa oppa, why do you have to do that to me? " i shouted quite loud since as soon as i said that, all the artist came out fron their rooms.

I knelt down on the floor, begging him for an explaination. "jimin ah, why?? Why do you have to hurt me? I am your girlfriend" i still cried with my hands covering my mouth.

He walked to me with his hands holding onto the girl. "hayoung ah, i am sorry, i dont love you anymore. I am sorry"

He knelt down as well to match my eye level. His hands touched my face and he nodded. He mouthed "sorry" to me then stood up again.

I scrambled to him, still on my knees, not convinced enough. The girl suddenly voiced out. "he loves me now. We are the trending group so of course he will pay attention to us. Plus our concept matches his taste"

I looked at him. "what can i do to get you back?"

Hello guys!

Thanks for supporting.

Please support

And comment on this fanfic