chapter 3

"It's not the person who changes it's the mask that falls off"

After a long day I went home and mom was still at home "hey mom"

"Hey how was your day"

"As usual" I shrugged so "mom can I ask you something"

"What" she did not give me attention" I heard dads voice  "hey guys,"

" hey dad"

"So what were you saying" she turned to me and I tried to show her with my eyes but she didn't understand me

"N-Nothing mom I was going to ask you if
you seen my phone"

"it's inside your pocket" dad replied

" ya right I didn't see it was inside" and my mom saw me with strange looks

After I went to my room I call to Maggie

"Hey Maggie"

" hey I am getting dressed we don't have to be late"

"I can't Maggie"

"Why"

" I was going to ask mom but my dad came"

"C'mon please try at least we won't be late we only get food please Nicole"

"Okay meg but I won't promise I will call you back"

I take a deep breath and I went to the leaving room to ask them to go out with Maggie.
Maggie brought the idea when we're school since I am moving we have to make memories before I left.

"Dad can I go out "

"What" dad replied

I took a deep breath again "today is Maggie's birthday and she is with all of our friends"

"Okay I will give you a ride but only for an hour"

"But dad an hour is not enough please"

"I allowed you because it's Maggie I know she is your closest friend"

"It's fine I will drive her and I will get her up when she finishes," mom said

"Alright then let me get ready," I said and I went upstairs
And call to me Maggie

"Hello Nik"

" meg listin I am allowed but I lied it's your birthday I had to come up with something "

"Okay I will be there on time"

My mom was waiting and she suddenly asks me "you didn't get any present for Maggie"

"I-i forgot mom"

"You should get her something what does she like"

"I don't know mom maybe I will get her after her birthday"

After we arrived at the place my mom told me she wants to see Maggie and wish her a happy birthday

" mom she didn't probably came my other friends are waiting I have to go"

"Okay don't turn off your phone and call me as soon when you finish and don't make it late I don't want your dad to get mad okay"

"Okay mom I get it" I sigh and I waited until she is gone and I call to meg and I told her I am arrived she told to wait for her inside. while i was on my phone someone asked "Can I take a chair "

"Ya sure you can take but take one I am waiting for my friend,"

"okay thanks"he smiled and took the chair