Chapter 5

Jade P.O.V
         "Ughh" I said waking up to the loud rings of the house phone someone. It's 1 in the morning and someone has been calling back to back non stop and I thought it would end by now but noooo who ever is on the other line keeps callin.

       "Hello" I said answering the phone "jade?" I heard Vanessa say from the other end of the phone "heyy jade" tez said in the background "why y'all calling so early in the morning" I replied back "girl hurry and get ready we going out we gon come get you" Vanessa said okay "I'll be quick" I said hanging up the phone.

           I hurried and made my way to the bathroom taking a quick shower and did I my hair. When I got done with everything I picked out a simple outfit and finished straightening my hair. Momma would kill me if she found out I was sneakin out the house around this time but hey a bitch only live once. I grabbed some money out of my money jar and grabbed my purse and left.

         "Where we goin" I asked hoping in the back seat. Ion know we was thinking the beach or sum tez replied. I wanna eat sum tho Vanessa whined. How bout we buy sum food or sum and eat it on the beach I suggested Ouuu we should I want wings and fries tho Vanessa said  wings it is then tez said driving  to this place by our school that's sells wings.

         "Lemme get barbecue" I said to tez as she went to order the wings while me and Vanessa sat in some seats. While sitting there a noticed a group of girls staring at me and Vanessa but when I looked over they would turn away. Who them girls over there I asked Vanessa "girl don't worry bout them they some big haters" she said mean mugging one of the girls  "Haters how?" I asked Vanessa yk the type of girls who want everything you have the type to fuck your man and brag about it. As I got a Better look I noticed in the group of girls the girl from the mall yesterday was sitting with them. Let's go tez said handing us our food. Tez looked kinda bothered or mad like someone did something to her.

       Girl you good Vanessa asked as we got into the car "y'all I promise you I'm good" tez said starting the car "alright if you say so" Vanessa replied eating some of my fries "girlll" I said covering my food what I just wanted a little taste she replied back a "little taste my ass you got your own food" I said as we all laughed.

        Vanessa enough tez said as she snatched the bottle of liquor from her. During the ride Vanessa got a hold of some liquor and the girl been turnt since but we finna be at the beach so ig she'll be alright. "Uht uht all my food is gone" Vanessa said taking the last fry from her plate girl "cause you ate it all" I replied "well y'all gon have to share" Vanessa replied taking tez food "we're here" tez said taking her food back from Vanessa. I'm finna go swim in that hoe Vanessa said grabbing her stuff and running towards the water.

         Be careful it's dark out here I yelled out but she was already gone "alright I got my stuff" tez said closing her trunk. Me and her walked to the sand laying down a big blanket so we could sit down and finish the rest of our food. "You sure you good" I said taking a bite of my wing tez let out a sigh and explained how she caught Kai cheating on her and the girl he cheated on her with was at the wing place we was at.

    Why you ain't tell us we could've jumped that hoe I said putting the food down and wiping my hands off she ain't even worth it she said taking a sip of her drink "oh lord tez" said getting up to go after Vanessa was trynna take her clothes off in the water. "This girl is a real work of art" I said laughing and running after them. Vanessa stop it tez said grabbing her out the water and fixing her top but Vanessa kept running before she tripped over someone leg. "Omg we are so sorry" I said going to apologize to the person but then I recognized her.

          Miya??? I said in a questioning tone "omg jade is that you" she said giving me a hug "girl I ain't seen you inna while how have you been" I said hugging back "busy" she replied loooking down at a baby who was laying down in the blanket along with her "oh you babysitting or su" I asked "no girl this my baby" she said picking the baby up "omg fr but it's hasn't been long since I left and you weren't pregnant" I said confused "oh girl I was I was just hiding it but this is carter she said showing the sleeping baby" "awww he is so cutee Vanessa" said I am so sorry about her tez said dusting the sand off her.

    Girl your fine Miya said laughing "this is tez and Vanessa" I said introducing them to miya "hi I'm Miya" she replied to them with a big smile and that's what I loved about Miya shes always so happy and has a positive attitude but she was a goodie goodie so this pregnancy was very unexpected. Oh jade I worried for you a lot after what happened to C  you just up and left and didn't say anything to nobody Miya said rocking her baby to make sure he would still be sleep "yah I'm sorry my mom got a new job last min but you should've told me about your pregnancy I could've been there for you" I replied back "oh it's alright I didn't want to worry anyone" she replied. Do you wanna join us tez asked of course Miya said grabbing her stuff.

     We all sat and talked for a while and miya has a great life she moved out her grandmothers house got her own car does hair and even graduated early. I'm so glad to hear she was doing good in life she was another one of my good friends growing up. Girl take down my number Miya sad grabbing pen and paper from her bag "okay" I replied as she wrote it down and gave it to me. If you ever need anything jade I'm here for you but I gotta go I have hair to do in the morning and little carter sleep here but it was nice meeting y'all she said packing her stuff and gently picking up carter to not wake him. Byeee girl we love you Vanessa said as she played with the sand "byeee" Miya replied back laughing as she left.

    Y'all wanna play in the water Vanessa said getting up "no girl cause you gon start wildin and we got school in the morning" tez replied "too late" Vanessa said running towards the water "wanna go?" Tez asked grinning "yah" I said laughing as we both ran towards the water. Omg the water is colddd tez yelled out "I like the water" Vanessa said trynna float.

      Girl we ain't come here to float I said splashing water on Vanessa "girlll" she replied splashing water back on me and from there we all started having a water fight and Just for a moment in forever I felt happy I felt happy then I ever did in months I have friends I'm out just having fun not stressed or worried about a relationship I just know C would've loved to see me like this.