Chapter 6

Jade P.O.V

"Jade" I heard someone yell out loud waking me out my sleep along with a bunch of loud knocks I looked at my clock and I noticed I was late for school Me,tez, and Vanessa was out for so long last night I over slept. I hurried and got up to see who at the door and when I opened it was Lamar. "Bro what the fuck you doin why you not dressed it's damn near 9 I've been waiting on yo ass" Lamar said as I opened the door "I'm sorryy I over slept I'm finna get ready" I replied back. "bruh alright imma wait in the car" he said going to leave "no you can come sit on the couch and wait" I said opening the door wider to let him in "alright" he said coming in and sitting down on the couch.

"Alright imma be back" I said hurrying to my room to get ready. I picked out a quick simple outfit and hoped in the shower. A bitch felt all sandy and ion even remember going home last night to be honest. After washing up I put my outfit on and left my hair the way it was since it wasn't so bad, "Alright let's go" I said leaving my room. I had a feeling he was a lil uncomfortable since he was so tall and the couch wasn't so big. Alright he said grabbing his stuff.

"I got you some food but it's prolly cold now" he said handing me some breakfast food and a smoothie. Ouu this look homemade "yo mama made it?" I asked taking a bite of the bacon "nah I did" he replied well you can cook I said eating the food. Yah but slow down it ain't goin no where he said laughing boy fuck you I replied laughing along with him.

Where you goin the school right there I said as Lamar drove past the school just vibe he said reassuring me.  we already late for school at this point there's no point of showing up now so relax lamar said holding my hand. Alrighttt I said going back to eating my food. My momma gon whoop my ass is all I can think. I told this lady I would change now look at me in the car with this boy skipping school but o well trouble is only temporary right.

Pass me my blunt from the right there Lamar said pointing at the glove compartment I opened it taking out the blunt and handing it to him preciate it he said holding it in between his lips and lighting it up with an lighter. You smoke he asked blowing the smoke out yah I replied he took it out his mouth passing it over to me. I haven't smoked a blunt I'm so long I promised myself I wouldn't do drugs again but it's just weed ain't nothing to bad. So I did and I smoked it right along with him.

Boy is you kidnapping me or something I said looking out the window bro just vibee he continued driving. I don't know where we was at but we are a long way from home and I just moved here so I couldn't even tell where the fuck we was at. We here Lamar said grabbing his backpack from the back and getting out the car. This nigga brought me to some sandy wooded area. Come on he said opening the car door.

Boy where tf you brought me at I said getting out the car and looking around imma show you just follow me he said closing the door. Ion wanna get my shoes dirty tho I Whined you a cry baby he said picking me up. Lamar I laughed hush he said bring me thru the wooded area and when we get to the end it was beautiful it was a part of a beach the closed out from the rest. Omg it's beautiful I said as Lamar put me down yah it's my secret spot I ain't really ever bring anyone here before he replied putting down a blanket. I like it I said smiling I'm glad you do but lemme help you he said getting down and taking my shoes off for me so my shoes don't get dirty.

Come sit by me he said patting the spot by him okay I replied sitting down by him. Glad it's all shady cause I know yo ass would've been complaining he said taking out snacks from his bag ouu I love these I said taking the sour punch those was supposed to be mine but you can have em Lamar said  we can share I replied opening em.

So like wassup with this place this yo secret spot or sum I asked taking a sip of my lemonade yah when I was little my mom and dad would bring me here all the time a nigga really love this place he replied aw that's cuteee do your parents still like coming here I asked nah they just dropped me off at my grandmas house one day and never came back since and when my grandma passed away it was just me he said taking a sip of his drink oh I'm sorry for your lost I said trying to comfort him.