BATTLE

"Next up is....... A Cavalry battle!"

Midnight started explaining the rules to everyone.

"Blah blah blah number one blah blah blah 10 million points blah blah blah headbands."

Ah, I have ten million points, I need to keep my headband. easy!

Izuku teamed up with Shinso, who was happy he didn't think his quirk was villain-y, Ojiro, and Tokoyami.

He drained everyone's energy until they were either dragging themselves, crawling, or walking.

Some were sleeping.

For the rest of the round, Izuku and his team just stood in an energy ball, so anyone who came in contact with it would immediately lose more energy.

By the end of the round, Izuku and his team was #1, the rest were the same, they all kept their headbands, because no one was awake to steal them.

After a few hours, everyone was ready.

----------------

Next was the 1 v 1 battles.

Izuku was matched with Tokoyami.

Tokoyami walked toward him.

"Oh, so you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? Even though your classmates, have told you the secret of my quirk, like an UA student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?"

"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

The two broke out laughing.

"A-hahahaha, okay, lets fight."

Tokoyami unleashed Dark Shadow.

Izuku made himself have more energy, he wanted this to be fair for anyone who has watched Jojo as well.

Izuku started by lingering around, and Tokoyami launched dark Shadow at him.

Izuku dodged and tried to attack the dark shadow, but it was too fast. Izuku then attempted to attack the host, but it acted like a shield and protected him.

"Hmm, nice strategy."

Tokoyami chuckled, which was unusual.

Izuku was in deep though while dodging attacks from Dark Shadow.

Dammit! He doesn't emit energy! No light, heat, or kinetic energy for me to use... Just gotta outmaneuver him!

Izuku rolled under an incoming attack, But Dark Shadow quickly retracted and knocked Izuku in the head, causing him to have a minor headache.

Ugh, man, that shadow is a tough one... but I got a plan.

Izuku ran towards Tokoyami at full speed, and waited for him to strike.

Dark shadow was on his right, so he ducked.

He kept charging, and was close to Tokoyami.

And so, he punched him in the jaw.

Tokoyami realized that Dark Shadow was no use here, so he attempted a boxing position, and landed a kick on Izuku.

Izuku resisted the urge to barf, and started trying to punch Tokoyami.

He landed a right hook, then an uppercut.

Tokoyami also decided to throw fists, landing a jab on Izuku.

But it was too late.

Izuku used an energy infused kick, which blasted Tokoyami into the air and out of bounds.

Izuku was panting and had a massive headache.

"hehe, good fight."