I 'm stupid, and here's a new chapter!

"DAAD? BROTHER THINKS THAT MASTER CHIEF IS FROM FORTNITE!"

—————————

Izuku was going to face off against Kastuki.

He walked into the arena, heard "start!" and ran off.

he ran as fast as he could, wasting energy and transferring the kinetic energy to his body at the same time

The two rivals charged at each other, landing as much hits as possible.

Katsuki may be an annoying bitch, idiot, moron, bastard, dumb ass, and fucker, but he knew his opponents weaknesses.

No explosions could be used, they had radiant energy (light energy) and thermal energy. Izuku could already draw those energies from the sun, and from punches and kicks. No need to enhance him even more.

That's why Katsuki wasn't trying to punch him, he was trying to scratch him. Less energy transfer, and also he was causing more damage.

Izuku, on the other hand, was using maximum energy output, trying to get Katsuki's weak spots, like the head, stomach, neck, and ding dong. 

He knew he had an advantage, his opponent was fueling him less, but scratches still has a small amount of energy, he could also absorb the kinetic energy from stomps, and absorb the sun's energy.

After a while Bakugo got tired but Izuku was standing, no sweat at all.

"Let's finish this."

Izuku kicked Katsuki with all his potential energy, and he kicked in the nether region.

Katsuki landed in pain, a millimeter out of bounds.

"KATSUKI LOSES BY RING OUT, IZUKU WINS THE MATCH!"

 The crowd cheered, some grimaced at the sight of the kick.

But who cares? That bitch deserved to get kicked! Like c'mon! I totally wasn't giving plot armor to Izuku!

---------------------------

After some more battles, It was time, Izuku was going against Izumi, 9th wielder of OFA

It was easy, since Izumi wasn't that smart.

Izumi immediately charged at him, punching him with 40%.

He swiftly dodged to one side and swept Izumi onto the concrete.

He then kicked her up, grabbed her face with one hand, and smashed her head into the ground.

Safe to say, he won by KO