sports festival /// part 1

playιng: [𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏] - [𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜]

0:00 ──♡───── 3:90 

"Crap crap crap crap crap," you muttered as you ran down the halls of U.A. You held a peace sign up to your phone camera, "pray for me y'all," you said as you skidded around the corner. You ended the recording as you ran into the nearest room, not bothering to check which one it was. You perked up when you saw that you'd made a good choice. "Kacchan! Sho! Momo! Hi!"

"N/n, what are you doing back here?" Momo asked ignoring her classmate's confusion.

"The rats are chasing me." You looked to Bakugo "Kacchan do you mind?"

"Tch fine." he stalked out hands in pockets

"Who're you?" someone asked

 You flashed a bright charming grin "Y/n L/n, pleased to meet you."

"Wait are you that  y/n?" Mina asked bouncing on her toes.

"The one and only."

"OHMIGOD can I get a picture?" Mina asked eagerly

You held your hand out for Mina's phone and pulled out your own. "Say cheese," you said holding both phones in one hand with the other wrapped around Mina's shoulders.

Bakugo walked back in. "The bastards are gone, threatened to call a teacher and they ran off with their tail between their legs fuckin cowards"

"My hero," you chirped hugging him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes but hugged back.

Kaminari's jaw dropped "Bakugo you're dating a model! I can't believe you've been holding out on us dude!"

"Dating?!" you said in unison, disgusted. You quickly pushed each other away. "I'd rather stab myself with a fork," You said, also in unison. "We're basically siblings that's- just no"

Denki shrunk back a bit embarrassed "Sorry"

"It's fine you didn't know" you waved it off.

"How did you get back here," Momo asked, with tiredness that only came with time and repeat incidents.

"I ran into the paparazzi, they're still hounding that rumor about me signing a contract with that one brand."

"Off-white," Momo informed you.

"Yeah off-white," you nodded. "They got aggressive so I booked it aaaaand now I'm here" you punctuated the statement with jazz hands and a smile.

Shoto shook his head and smiled "Only you n/n," Class 1-A (minus Yaomomo and Katsuki) was shocked, this was some of the most emotion they'd ever seen him display.