confession///

playιng: [𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎] - [𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜]

0:00 ──♡───── 2:9

"I'm sorry what??"

"I'm. In. Love. With. You." you said, slower this time. "I have been for a while, I was just scared of telling you cause I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. I like how caring you are, even if you are kinda dense sometimes. I like the way you smell like oil paints and firewood. I like how you're compassionate and kind and awkward and a lot of other things."

Todoroki bluescreened, "I- Yo- L-" he stuttered out.

"You know what maybe it'd be easier if I just showed you." You got up on tip-toe to gently place your lips on his, silencing his surprised stutters. He instinctively closed his eyes and leaned into you, deepening the kiss. You separated for a moment to breathe before connecting again. Electricity ran through you as he placed his hands on your hips and you placed your arms on his shoulders. God this felt nice, you should've confessed sooner. You stood there kissing for a while before Todoroki seemed to realize what was happening and pushed you off of him.

"This- this isn't right," he said.

"What's not right??" you questioned, "did you not like the kiss, do-" your voice got small, "do you not like me back?"

"No it's not-" you cut him off. "It's fine if you don't like me back you know, I'm cool with just being friends." you really weren't. You knew that if he rejected you the kiss would play on loop in your head constantly. The memory of his lips on yours forever seared into your memory. You wouldn't be fine with being just friends, but you guessed you could learn to be.

"It's not that y/n," he insisted, "it's just," he took a deep breath, "You deserve better."

Your brain came to a full stop, "I beg your pardon 🤨"

"You could do so much better than me," Todoroki told you, and you got more confused, "You deserve so so much better than I can be, so yes I like you back, but I don't know if a relationship would be best for either of us." 

This nigga- you know what know you were not doing this with him today. You confess to him, you kiss him, he literally says he likes you back, and instead of kissing you again, this selfish motherfucker tells you he doesn't think a relationship would be best for either of you.  And this mf didn't even ask you for your thoughts! Just decided that you shouldn't be together even though you're in love and that he was definitely right, this nigga was such an ass. 

And the way he was talking like it was all for your sake like you were some damsel who couldn't make her own decisions, he was just so- ughhh. You could try to convince him otherwise but he was an annoyingly stubborn person so you knew it would be no use. "Get out my fucking studio," you told him. 

His brows furrowed,  "Y/n-"

"I don't got time to play games with you today, if you wanna act stupid fine but don't do it where I have to look at you," you said with a note of finality as you placed the headphones back on your head and sat back in your chair.

"y/n wait-"

You didn't even turn to look at him, "I'm pretty sure I just told you to get the fuck out my studio, so please," you clicked the button to start fading the music out, "just leave," his whisper of I'm sorry went ignored and he slipped out of the small studio leaving you alone in a room that was suddenly all too cold. You wiped a tear from your eye and quickly suppressed more. Fuck that pussy ass nigga who couldn't even love you correctly. The countdown light flashed.  Live in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

"Hey wassup it's your girl y/n and we're back from our music break. Our special guest had things to do so he dipped. I got homework but I also like getting paid so I'm just gon play more music and maybe answer some questions while I finish."

You changed from jazz to rnb and started on your hw, trying your best to block out any thought of that dumbass. You went to check Twitter and answer a few questions before seeing one about Todoroki. You frowned and ignored it but the more you scrolled the more of them you saw. "Aight I'm not doing this with y'all today, all the questions about Sho are getting mad annoying. Ion know where the fuck he is and I honestly do not care so stop asking."

<3<3<3<3<3

Eve and Bakugo exchanged looks from their seats on the subway. Yeah, something was definitely up, you sounded too angry and hurt for anything otherwise. Eve let out a small sigh and Bakugo exhaled sharply. They'd give you a few days to say something to someone and if you didn't they'd drag it out of you because this just didn't feel right.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Todoroki sat dejectedly in the booth in the back corner of a cafe, one of your favorites actually. You, him, and sometimes the others, would sit back there after doing the show with whatever food you'd picked up on the way there, order some drinks and spend hours doing whatever. 

His chest ached and he wiped tears from his eyes. he wished that he could look up and see you sliding into the both with your gorgeous smile and sweet lilting voice giving him a sing-song hello. 

He felt like a coward. You confessed to him and he admitted his feelings and ran. But he wasn't a coward, you deserved so, so much better than him. So that meant he made the right choice...right?

a/n 

 yall I'm back I'm not dead (shockingly)

ik this shit is short but this is all I got sry 💀

also I'm realising I never said this so I'm prolly gonna go back and put it in the first chapters notes but if you aint at least half-black then see yourself out 🚪the door is right here

if you liked it give me a vote 💞