hottest parents

A/n: you and peter are married for a while now,
When you were fifteen he got you pregnant by mistake and you decided to keep the baby. now, he's 16.

Short one :)

Edited~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~

You stood in your kitchen finishing making food for dinner when Ben, your son came out of his room with his girlfriend.

"Oh hey, honey, max. You here exactly on time. I've just finished making food!"

Your son groaned and rolled his eyes.
He looked so much like peter...
God blessed him and he got his eyes, and his beautiful freckles and his sharp jaw,
Though he got you h/c hair and nose.
"MoOom!! Max need to go home and-"

"Actually I'd love to have dinner with you! If that's ok with you Mrs. Parker" his girlfriend stopped him, moving her gaze from him to you.

You smiled at her, she was a sweet girl who made your son happy, so "of course you can! You always welcome max!" You smiled sweetly at her.
"Please, call me y/n. And we'll just wait for Ben's father he should be home any-"

As in a sign peter walked in, grinning from ear to ear.
"I'm here! I'm here!! Sorry I'm late!!"
He walked over to you, warping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek.
"hey there wife"

You rolled you eyes and turned around in his arms. "how was work? You came home smiling" you whispered.

"amazing, but I'll tell you later, I see we have a guest here"
He turned to Alex.
"Max! Good to see you"

She smiled at him and let go from Ben's hand. "Hi! Good to see you to Mr. Parker"

"Peter" he corrected her with a soft smile "why don't you go help y/n set the table?"

She quickly nodded and went help you.

Peter's pov:

"You really love her, don't you?" He asked his son, that looked at his laughing girlfriend.

Ben's eyes shoot at peter, his eyes wide and his cheeks red.
"How do you know?"

Peter chuckled and put a hand on Ben's shoulder.
"You look at her like Ben looked at may, like Tony looked at aunt pepper, like everyone telling me I look at your mother. It's love" he smiled, proud of his son.

He waved him off, looking back at max.
"I can't tell her yet. I don't think she's ready"

"you know, when I told your mom that I love her she kicked me in the guts. There's never good time and she'll always be ready"

Back to your pov:

You sat around the table, eating and chatting.

"So, y/n, peter how did you too meet? I know you're both were at the avengers"
Max asked, holding Ben's hand on the table.

"Oh no" Ben sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Be ready to a fairytale" he mumbled.

"Peter and I met thanks to my dad... Tony.
Peter just got his suit and I got mine,"

"Captain America and iron man went against eachother and y/n was at cap's side, for some reason" peter complete you and rolled his eyes.

You gave him a little nudge and cracked a smile.
"Anyway. Peter asked me out a few months later. When we were 15, after almost half a year to our relationship, I got pregnant with our little boy here" you winked at your son.

You could never ask for better life.
You were in a beautiful house, with your gorgeous husband who lived you and an amazing son.
You were so happy.

"but unlucky him, he got his dad's nerdy personality"

Ben blushed and groaned again.
"MoOoOM" he whined.
Max looked at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"and lucky you, I like nerds"
She looked back at you.
"You're the hottest parents in our class you know that? You got lucky B" she looked back at her boyfriend.

"Why thank you, max. And I know" peter winked..

"Thank you y/n, peter! I had a really great time tonight!" Max smiled when Ben walked her out.

"You too sweetie, I hope I'll see you soon!" You waved at her.

"So this went well" Peter's arm crawled to your waist, pulling you closer.

"Uh ha" you agreed, putting your hands around his neck.

You pulled his in, kissing him right on the lips.
He moved his hands down to your thighs.
You pushed him "our son is right outside. You should wait at least" you scrunched your nose.
"but we can keep this for later. Ya know, your still the hottest dad in 9th grade"

"Well, that's cause I'm married to the hottest mom in 9th grade" he pecked your lips making you smile even more.

Then, you heard the door open and Ben walked in, his whole mouth covered with a familiar pink lipstick, and a dreamy look in his eyes that matched his stupid big smile.

"Ben honey, you alright?" You narrowed your eyes.

"I told her that she's my y/n to my peter, and that I love her" he started "and she told me that she loves me back"