baga-boo and silvy pt.2

A/n: you guys wanted the second part for so long and I'm so sorry for not updating much, school have been a bitch :)

And I'm sorry but James franco is my only Harry Osborn.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a giddy feeling and a smile.
Not only because of the previous night, but because it's dare night.

Date night usually were going to a drive in movie if there's anything good or just snacks and star gazing through the whole night on top of the empire state building.

You were in your bathroom, just before putting on your shirt, you looked at your neck and all the love bites that covered it.
But you needed to hide unfortunately, you knew that Ned and MJ wont stop asking you questions. So put on some make up to cover them.
You bite your lips to hide the smile before putting on your shirt and heading out to the kitchen.

"Well someone's happy, what your spider friend sneaked in again last night?" You mom smiled as she handed you a 'to go' cup with your favorite coffee.

You blushed and took the cup.

Your mother didn't really cared when spiderman sneaked in.
She bumped into him a few times and he even saved her one time when she came back from work and some guy wanted to play.
But she always rathered that you'll tell her first.

"Shut up mom" you shook your head and took your backpack from the side of the couch "its date night"

Your mom and spiderman's aunt were actually the one who suggested the date just idea from the first place, so she smiled at you, happy that her kid found someone who makes her this happy.

"Right,how could I forget, my baby taking her man for a special night out" she sighed and placed a hand on her heart with a dreaming look in the eyes. "You know, your dad used to take me on many special nights at the time. Of course our special was different from your special. He used to-"

"MoOooOOm!" You groaned and scrunched your nose.
Thinking about your parents "special nights" didn't do good for neither your imagination or your stomach.
"I really don't want to hear about it, and oh! Look at the time, I gotta go pick up MJ" you said and rushed out of your apartment, running away from any possibility of hearing another story.

You got in your car, your baby, your precious, your whole life (don't tell mom or baga-boo), the same car your worked your ass off for six months as a waitress and a worker in delmar's.
And turned on your song (a/n: everybody talks in full volume=best morning)