first time

A/n: thank you so so much for 400 readers!! That's so amazing!! <3

Also, pepper doesn't exist here...

Um this a bit spicy? There's making out.. but not smut. Like, at all.

Edited~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~

"

So first of all I want to say thank you all for coming! Thanks to Natasha, Wanda, bucky, Sam, Steve, Clint, Bruce, vision and Scott for helping me plan the wedding and set everything up, and a huge thanks to peter, who kept me sane and once in a while lock me in a room until I fell asleep" you moved you eyes from the people to peter and gave him a big smile before he mouthed you 'i love you'. He looked so happy and so handsome in his suit.
"Now, for our Groom and Bride, or, to be more specific, husband and wife, Tony and mom. A lot of people think they know the story about how you two met, but now I'm going to reveal the truth" you smirked. "It was a year ago, I was with Pete, sitting on the couch when Tony came to my house, saying he wants me in the team after peter told him about my abilities. And of course, my mom was mad, and they started fighting about if it's safe, eventually my mom lost it and punched in his face. Yup. I'm saying it was love from first punch" everyone laughed, and your smile grew bigger when you saw Tony, holding your mom's hand "I also remember the day when Tony told me he wants to purpose to my mom. I was so happy, and so glad that I'm going to expand my family. Untill a year ago, it was only mom and me, then, peter got into the picture, but mom was still alone. And when Tony came, she didn't stop smiling and I even heard her singing" your mom laughed and looked at Tony saying something that made him laugh too."we planned everything. At night, at the beach, perfect weather, candles, dinner, perfect ring... But of course, Tony had a mission. He was so sure he's going to die that he gave her the box with the ring in it, telling her that he already know that she'll say yes and left. Two days after, he came back, and my mom had to make a closure and punched him in the face. Again. But we all knew that she said yes. Anyway. I hope-no. I know. That you two will be happy together. And I hope that one day I'll get to have my happy ending like you, and grow to be like you two. I love you so much and I wish you only the best" you smiled and a single tear fell on your cheek. "Enjoy the wedding!!" You finely said and got off the stage.

"Oh, y/n honey that was beautiful!!" Your mom came to you and hugged you tight.
"Oh gosh you made me cry!!" She laughed as she pulled away.

You smiled at her and moved you look to Tony who had her a napkin.
"You better treat her right" you threat him.
Even though you knew he'll treat her like a queen.

"Of course demon. Now go kiss that boyfriend of yours"

You rolled your eyes and turned around to look for peter, not knowing he's already behind you.