Oka Ruto

Request from @KagamineLensWaifu

Smut warning !!

You're sat in class, doodling silly things in your sketchbook.
'U-um, hey (Name).' You hear your friend Oka's shy voice from beside you.
'What's up?' You ask, placing down your pencil and looking at her.
She twirls a strand of hair in her pale hand, 'I was wondering i-if you'd like to come to the o-occult club after school with me?'
You smile at her, 'Sure. I'll be there.'
The teacher dismisses the class, and you start packing away your books,
'Let's go eat lunch.' You say, pulling your bag up and placing it over your shoulder, 'Rooftop?'
She simply nods, following behind you as you make your way out of the class. She catches up as you start walking up the stairs. 
'By the way,' You start, looking over your shoulder at her as you continue walking, 'My Mum said we could have that sleepover this weekend.'
She has a small smile on her face, her hands clutching onto her lunchbox. 'That's g-great.'
You get onto the rooftop, the sun shining brightly. You both make your way over to one of the benches, grabbing a seat. You open your lunchbox and so does Oka.
'What've you got for lunch?' You ask, biting into one of your sandwiches.
She giggles quietly, 'Sushi... B-by the way, you have butter right there.' She points at the side of your mouth. You blush, wiping your mouth with your hand.
'Gone?' You ask.
She squints her eyes. 'Nope.'
She raises her hand and gently wipes the corner of your mouth. You keep quiet, your face reddening as her finger trails onto your lip, when she realizes she pulls her hand away quickly. 'All gone.'
You let out a quiet breath, and she goes back to eating her sushi, but you notice her face is a little red too.
You don't mention it again and keep on eating your lunch together in silence.
When the bell goes, you pack away your lunch box and throw it in your bag, you throw it over your shoulder and stand, waiting for Oka. She gets herself ready and hops up to follow you as you start walking to class together.
Class was boring, but you and Oka kept glancing at each other, small blushes on both your faces as you giggled at each other quietly.
The final bell goes and you both pack away your things quickly. You both hurry down the stairs excitedly. 'H-hold on, I need to go to the bathroom. You just go ahead.'
You nod and head over to the occult club, saying hi to some of the others when you hear your phone beep from inside your bag, you raise an eyebrow and dig it out. There was a text from Oka.

'Can you come to the bathroom? I need some help.'

You furrow your brows. 'Help? What does she need help with?' You sigh, and put down your school bag. You hurry over to the bathroom, looking around for Oka when you're pushed up against the wall. You yelp, but relax when you see Oka's face. 'What are you doing?'
She doesn't answer, but instead presses her lips against yours. You don't kiss back, too shocked to comprehend what was even happening. She pulls back, an embarrassed look on her face. 'I-I'm sorry..'
You look her in the eyes, and pull her back in.
You feel her tongue poking at your lips, you let her in and feel her cold hand running up your thigh and under your skirt. You peck her on a lips a few times as her hand moves your panties to the side, now rubbing circles on your clit.  You let out a quiet moan, she hears it and rubs a little faster before ducking down. She looks up at you with dark eyes, her head disappearing under your skirt.
'Y-you have such a pre-pretty pussy.'  She mutters.
You let out a groan, feeling something wet flicking at your clit. You let out a louder moan, your hands desperately trying to find a grip on the wall tiles.
'O-Oka!' You squeak, your hand reaching under your skirt and finding her hair, gripping at it a little. You keep a hold of her hair, slowly starting to grind your hips as her tongue finds its way inside of you, her finger playing with your clit. Your hips jerk, sliding your pussy on her face a little. You feel her grip on your thighs, her tongue now back on your clit, you moan her name as she starts sucking on it, a tense feeling in your stomach.
'O-Oka! It feels so good!' You cry, now feeling the knot in your stomach come undone, you feel a watery liquid running down your legs. Oka's head pops out from under your skirt, her face also covered in your juices. 'Y-you taste so good.'
Your face is completely red, you lean against the wall, panting.
'That was so good.' You giggle, pulling her closer to you and kissing her quickly. 'Now I really can't wait for our sleepover this weekend.'
You feel her smile into your shoulder, 'Good. Cause I'll be doing mu-much more that e-eating you out.'