Taro Yamada

You were walking through the hallway towards the courtyard. You sigh as you see your Senpai, Taro Yamada.
You notice bright orange hair, 'Osana-Chan,' you mutter. She was sat next to him, peering at his book.
You grimaced, you knew she had a crush on him. As did Ayano. She creeped you out, quite stalkerish.

Later that day at lunch, you saw him, Taro, eating by himself. You raised an eyebrow. 'No Osana? She usually clings onto him like a leech..'
He looked lonely, this was it, you decided to approach him.
'Hey, Sen- Taro!' You caught yourself before it slipped out.
'Oh, hey there (Name). Can I help you?' He asks, his cute voice made you blush.
'Why are you sat alone? Where's Osana?' You ask, sitting down beside him.
He sighed gently, 'she got sent home today, she doesn't feel very well.'
He seemed pretty upset, 'if you're lonely, I can keep you company!'
He smiled, 'thanks! But it's not just that I'm worried about.'
'What's wrong, Taro-Kun?' You ask, your stomach going into a tight knot.
'I see you around a lot,' he begins, looking up, 'I've never been brave enough to say this but, I think you're beautiful.'

You freeze. Is this real?

'Y-you think I-I'm?' You stammer, Taro chuckles at you.
He stands up quickly, outstretching a hand. 'Come with me.'
You follow him down the stairs to one of the closets. You had a sneaking suspicion as to what was going to happen. You weren't complaining.
Taro closes the door and corners you, placing a firm kiss on your lips.
You both kiss for a while, and end up taking off your uniforms.
Taro unclips your bra, tossing it aside as you slide his boxers off.
Taro pulls down your pants, 'are you ready?' He asks.
You nod, 'I'm ready.'
Taro slowly slides himself into you, you take a bit to adjust.
He starts thrusting in and out, causing you to let out a few stifled moans.
You grab a handful of his grey locks, sometime pulling when he hit your g-spot. 'A-ah Taro! I'm going to cum..' you mutter, wrapping your arms around his neck.
'Me too..' he pants, getting sloppier until he cums. You cum soon after.

You both help eachother dress and leave in time for class, Taro blows you a kiss as you enter your classroom.
You notice Ayano staring at you as you enter.

You can't wait until after classes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)