Umeji Kizuguchi

For @SoulStealerAsuna & @Daydream_Buritto

You tuck a strand of loose (H/C) hair behind your ear, keeping your gaze on the floor. It's your first day back at school and you've just walked in the gates, you glance up ahead quickly, spotting the delinquent boys up ahead. You were surprised to see their leader Osoro wasn't there, you keep looking up at their step-in leader Umeji, admiring his blonde spiky hair. You did think he was interesting, but you were far too shy and nervous to even talk to him.

Your first day at school was uneventful, except when you accidentally bumped into Umeji when he was leaving his classroom, he just growled at you and muttered an irritated 'Watch it!' as you ran off.
It was now cleaning time, and you couldn't wait to just get home and watch some cartoons. You pick up the two bags of rubbish you collected and make your way over to the incinerator, then you'd be done for the day. As you approach, you notice the delinquents all standing around and turning their heads to look at you as you scurry past them. You hear one of them snicker, 'what a loser.'
You stay next to the incinerator as it burns, hoping they'll all leave when the final bell goes. You finally hear Umeji say something, you peek round the corner and they all begin to leave, well everyone except Umeji.
You furrow your brows, 'why won't he leave?'
You decide to just suck it up and just walk past him, maybe he won't even notice you're there.
You shuffle out from behind the corner and start walking quickly, when you hear him call, 'hey!'
You freeze, slowly turning around to face him, 'wh-what?'
He makes eye contact with you, his yellow eyes unnerving you, 'what were you doin' behind there?' He asks, nodding his head in the direction you came from.
You stutter, not knowing what to say, 'I-I, uh..'
'You hidin' somethin' back there?' He mutters, with a barely audible laugh at the end.
You laugh back, you'd never even seen him smile before. 'No, I was just, uh... waiting for the incinerator to burn!'
He nods his head, his hands in his pockets, 'what's your name then, loser?'
You raise an eyebrow, not sure if he was joking or not, '(Name).'
'Umeji,' he replies, 'you probably don't want to be seen talking to me.'
You knew about the delinquents reputation, especially Umeji's, but you weren't exactly popular yourself so you didn't mind.
'I don't really care what other people think.' You shrug, looking around, 'nobody's here anyway. I think we're the last two left.'
'Oh really?' He questions in a gruff voice, inching slightly closer to you. 'Where's your favourite place in the school?'
'I love sitting under the Sakura tree,' you smile, 'it's really nice up there.'
He half-smiles, 'I guess it's okay, there's this one place I kinda like.'
You look up at him, 'where's that?'
He looks at you, somewhat confused, 'follow me.'

You're not really sure where you're going, you just keep looking at Umeji.
He turns into a room, you look around and realize that you're in the library. 'You like it here?'
He nods, 'yeah, not many people really know this but I like to read, sometimes.'
You blush, you didn't expect for someone like him to enjoy reading books.
You pick up a random book and make your way to the corner of the room, where a bunch of pillows were stacked. It was the perfect place to sit.
You begin reading when you spot two feet standing in front of you, you look up and see Umeji standing there with a book, 'move over.'
He squeezes in next to you, your arms and legs touching. He seems unbothered, and opens his book.
You keep still, just admiring him, and after around ten minutes you notice Umeji glancing over at you, then your book.
'What's wrong with you?' He grunts.
You snap your head to face him, 'what?'
'You've been on the same page for like ten minutes, you a slow reader or somethin'?' He replies, keeping his gaze on you.
You keep quiet, trying to say something that wasn't suspicious.  'Uh..'
'I'm just messin' with you,' he chuckles, 'I know you were lookin' at me.'
'I was not!' You exclaim, slamming your book and placing it on the floor.
Umeji places his down too, 'I didn't say there was anythin' wrong with that,' he admits, nudging you with his elbow, 'I didn't mind.'
You look at him again, he is also looking at you. Your faces are close, and he just leans in.

After a few minutes of kissing, you pull away. Umeji looks startled, a blush on his face. He turns away to try and hide it, but you notice. 'Why are you embarrassed?'
He turns back around, 'because I liked it.'
You also blush, 'me too.'
He stays silent, when he suddenly pins you down onto the pillows that were now scattered across the floor. 'Hopefully I'll like this too.' He smiles.
He starts peppering kisses from your lips, down your neck. He starts unbuttoning your uniform and slides off your skirt and tights. You're sitting in your underwear, feeling exposed. You tug at his uniform, he laughs and unbuttons his uniform, throwing it to the floor.
'Do you want this?' He whispers, unclasping your bra and sliding down your underwear.
'Yes, please.' You whimper, still feeling shy.
He pulls down his underwear and lines himself at your entrance, 'tell me when you're ready.'
You breathe in, leaning back and holding onto one of the pillows, 'ready.'
He quickly slips himself in, waiting a minute before starting to thrust in and out. You squirm and cry into the pillow as he starts gaining speed, your body shaking. He pulls the pillow away from you, 'I wanna hear you.'
You keep whimpering and moaning as he ploughs into you, leaning down every once in a while to give you a hickey. After a bit you feel the knot in your stomach tighten, 'Umeji..' You whine.
You squeak as the knot comes undone, grinding on him, 'Umeji, I'm-'
'I know,' he growls, gripping onto you, 'me too!'
He thrusts into you a couple more times, before pulling out and finishing himself off.
He pulls back on his underwear, leaning over and grabbing both of your uniforms. He hands it to you, panting heavily.
You put on your uniform and get up, putting your book away.
'Can I walk you home?' He asks, tugging at your sleeve.
You smile at him, 'yeah, let's go.'