Hello there...

Today is the day you had been waiting forever for, the day you go to London to see if you want to move. It was also the day you see your childhood best friend again for the first time since 2019, it was now 2021. You went through the suitcase one more time before leaving your apartment in Essex and making your way to London. You decided to drive just so you had a car and your own way to get round London as well as being able to save money on train tickets.

As I pulled into the parking lot which would lead me into talia's new apartment, I felt nervous but excited at the same time. We hadn't seen each other in 3 years. Would it be awkward? Or would it be fun? I finally parked up and grabbed my suitcase out the boot of my car. I took a deep breathe as I walked up the stairs to her apartment. I didn't even knock when talia opened the door and ushered me in for a hug.

"Y/n you're here! Finally!" Talia said letting go of the tight grip she had allowing me to breathe.

"Ahhhh, I can't believe I'm here and finally seeing you again it's been too long!" I shouted in excitement as she took my suitcase further into the apartment. The apartment was beautifully decorated, it was exactly how I wish for mine to be decorated. It was perfect.

"So..."talia uttered "tonight we are going to a sidemen party, but don't worry about it they will all love you!"

I smiled at talia as I realised my Instagram crush harry Lewis would be there. I have had a crush on him since I first became big on social media and he followed me back also most immediately after I followed him. I couldn't believe I was finally going to meet him and of course the others. I mean I had already met Simon as he was going out with talia but never the others. I wonder what they were going to be like around me.

Me and talia sat talking for which felt like hours and hours catching up on everything we missed in each others lives and talking about our plans while we were here. It was almost time to go so me and talia left to go get ready. It was nothing big so I dressed up as casual as my outfits can be out of what i packed. I had chose skinny black jeans, a red and black cropped top with my white airforces which I had just brought. Before we left, me and talia snapped a picture for my Instagram.

Caption: we back and better than ever! @taliamar Comments: Miniminter: ayyyyy y/n's back in London!!W2S: can't wait to meet you tonight, looking good :)^ ahah thank you, can't wait to me you either x Load more comments

Comments:
Miniminter: ayyyyy y/n's back in London!!
W2S: can't wait to meet you tonight, looking good :)
^ ahah thank you, can't wait to me you either x
Load more comments....

As me and talia drove up to the restaurant we were having dinner at I felt nervous in a way, what I'd that didn't like me and I was just in they're way? Would they just be nice to me for the fun of it? As questions ran through my head there was a knock on the passenger window, it was a you man standing there in black sidemen jogger and a pink football shirt. Oh god, it was harry.

"Hello there....you must be y/n is that right?" Said harry.