Im here for you....!

"Hello there....your y/n right?" Harry said.

All i done was stare at his bright blue eyes for a good 30 seconds before snapping at out of it and nodding at him. I couldn't speak. I was to shocked at who was standing in front of me to say anything. I didn't want to meet things up after all he was my instagram crush but what if i said the wrong thing if i ever did say anything?

"Umm yeah hey I'm y/n" i said as i finally worked up the courage to say at least something.

"Guys come on, we've got the table!" Shouted talia to me and harry who was at Tod in the dear park staring into each other's eyes. Harry began walking to the front entrance and i was not far behind him. I was nervous yet excited at the same time to abet eh rest of the sidemen, obviously i knew simon as he was my best friends boyfriends and i had just had an awkward interaction with harry in a ca park. Why did i have to be so awkward in front of people.

As we walked up to the table we had booked, they all go out if their seats to come give me a hug and introduce themselves to me one by one. As everyone introduce themselves to me, we all sat at the table and ordered our drinks. I sat in between talia and Freya with harry opposite me. I kept catching him staring at me, but thought nothing of it.

We had ordered dinner and it came fairly quickly, just as we all finished our meals and paid the bill in which we split and all paid for our own meals and drinks. Just as we paid, i got a call from my mum. I told the group i would be back in a few minutes and that my mum was just calling me. 

As i stepped outside and answered it, a voice that wasn't my mums nor my dads voice answered to my hello. 

"Who is this?" I asked confused not knowing what was going on.

"Y/n, i am a nurse who works in Essex hospital and i have some unfortunate news regarding your parents, are you available to talk right now as it is kinda urgent?" Said the nurse.

I paused for a few seconds before answering the question as tears began to form in my eyes, has something bad happened? Did i need to go back to essex?

"Ummm yeah I'm free to talk what's going on?" My voice began to crack just as i managed to finish my sentence. However, at the end of my sentence, the sidemen along with talia and Freya had came and formed a circle around me looking at me as tears began to run down my face.

"Y/n, I'm very sorry to inform you but your parents got into a bad car accident on there way back from a meal with their workmates. By the time the ambulance got to the scene, they had already passed and nothing could've been do-" she began to tell me that nothing could've been done to save them but i had ended the call as i fell to the floor in tears.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Questioned Toby and Ethan.

"Umm no.....no really, my parents got in a car crash and passed away." I said as harry pulled me into a hug. I didn't think anything of it so i just wrapped my arms round his waist. 

"Hey guys, sorry to be a buzzkill tonight but i think i might just go back to talias and chill out for the rest of the night to try and process this." I explained to them trying to hold back the tears.

"In all honesty, i don't think i would be able to enjoy this night knowing that you are upset and your parents have just passed so i might stay int tonight and I'm here if you need anything" harry mentioned as josh, jj, Ethan, tobi, vik and simon nodded their head as well  as Freya and talia.

"Thank you for understanding" i said as i pulled away from the side hug harry was giving me and over to the car. "See you guys another day?" I questioned before opening the passenger door and talia opening the drivers door as i couldn't drive due to my eyes watering and blurring my vision every 5 seconds.

They all smiled and waved me and talia off. The car ride home was silent, i didn't feel like speaking a this point. I didn't even know how i worked up the voice to tell them. I didn't expect this but then again, who would expect news like this on a thursaday night. I felt horrible. What if i stayed there and went to the meal with them, would this all still of happened.

As we walked up and into the apartment, my eyes began to fill up with tears again. Quickly i ran into the spare room where i was staying until i found a place and grabbed my comfy clothes so i could get changed into them. Just as i went to go get changed, talia knocked on the door. I opened it up and allowed her to come in.

"Y/n, im so sorry. If you need anything you know where i am" talia said also gating upset as she was close to my parents as well.  I smiled and shut the door behind her before falling back onto the bed. Just as i got wrapped up and warm i got a text message. It was from harry.

Harry

Hey, its harry! Sorry to hear about your parents.
If you need anything I'm here for you even
Thought we just met ahah. It will get easier!
From me and the boys x

Heya, thank you to you and the boys.
Now i have your number i will text when i need
Someone other than talia to talk to aha  x

I placed my phone down in hope to get some sleep but instead i kept thinking about ways this could've not happened. When i did get to sleep eventually, it was an all night thing. I was up throughout the night wether it was a bad dream of someone telling me it was my fault or i was crying.

*separate from the story*

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far, much more to come. Leave any suggestions in the comments and hope you are all having or had a good day today!

Byeee