MISCOMMUNICATION

I think now I should make a series of these notes. Ab to aadat si h muze.

So most of you guys already know what I m talking about.

The thing which happened this morning was just a case of miscommunication. Anushka was really very conscious about this hate comments. And on top of that this conversation. The other girl didn't knew that she will give credits to the real story in the end. As it might affect the storyline so she reacted that way. And anushka also was very sensitive about this topic. The other girl just overreacted and it's fine. They have sorted this thing.

I am just requesting that don't say anything to anyone. They both have a mental space which we can't invade. Anushka also needs sometime. She will be back soon, as of now I just want you guys to stay chill. And also the other girl is not in the fault so please don't say her anything. She is also a sweetheart.

Both have sorted things out. Nd for the other people in future who might say some bullshit about our friendship, it's like that only hum likhte bhi h, ideas bhi dete h, gaali bhi aur pyaar bhi. So chill guys.

See this and chill maaro

Please comments me kisiki bhi oh my mataji mat karo.
She is not hater guys don't use this word. She is also a jaslyian.
chini12344

Thank you

Peace🤍

AJ

What a busy day.....huhhh