Chapter 131

They woke up in morning. Engulfed in each other's arms. Aly slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. He was literally sleeping on her.

His head engrossed in her neck. His arms around her stomach. Her legs interlocked with  his. Her hands around his neck and torso.

He felt like there was no other thing which he could have imagined besides this. This was like his dream come true.
They were truly made for each other. Their bodies were moulded for the other one.

Aly's POV

Uff this is the best morning. I feel so happy around her. Meri jaan, iske saath I m my true self. Hum dono jaise bhi ho ek dusre ke hai.
(After ye aisi aurat &jaisi bhi h mujhe chalegi, it's this)

I so wanna just be like this. Puri zindgi ek dusre me. Bas. I love her so much. Shayad hi kisi ladki ko itna pyaar kiya h puri life me.

He has a chat with himself whole adoring her. And kissed her neck lightly. And again went back his position.

Jas woke up and saw him sleeping like a baby holding her. And she realised it was not only him, but she was also holding him as if he was is favorite toy.

Jasmin's pov

Alyyy. Kitna cute lagra hai. Mera chotu baby. Kaise pakda h mujhe. Duniya k saamne sher bama firta hai. Waise to ye hai bhi duniya ke liye.
Bas mere saamne kaise chota sa baby ban jaata hai. Mera cute sa baccha. Mera doll.
(Dolly jealous with 47 others)

She lightly moved her hands on his back in order to wake him up. But he was already awake. He immediately looked at her.

Their faces were cms apart. He smiled at her. And asked her through his actions that what happened.

She slightly nodded and suddenly she kissed him. Jas pulled him closer. Aly was shocked but gave in. He smirked and made his grip firm on her waist.
After a while she stopped but didn't leave his lips. And smiled. Aly sensed it and he too smiled.
He was on top of her. She didn't mind his weight on him. She was enjoying it.

Aly rubbed his nose all over her face
And she blushed.

A: Pyaar aagaya mujhpe?
(Nhi padosi pe)

He said huskily in her ears.

J: Humesha aata hai. Aur aata rahega.

A: Aisa hai kya?

J: Ha

A: But aaj itni subah subah. Morning aise wish karte hai?

J: Nahi pasand aaya?

A: Aree aisi morning kya puri din chahiye mujhe toh. But meri girlfriend ko pyaar hi nahi aata.
(Apko yt channel yaad nhi aata)

J: Abhi aaya na. Bas khush reh. Wo to aaj tu bpht cute lagra tha aur b'day bhi h to socha return gift dedu.

A: Maine to gift diya hi nahi.

He also pecked her once. and kissed her all over her face. And hugged her.

She tried to get up but his hold was firm. But after enjoying her cuteness he left her and she went to the washroom.

A: Jasmin

J: Kya?
(Aly ko short term memory loss hua h)

A: Happy birthday!!!

J: Thank you.

She blushed..

She again started walking..

A: JJ

J: Ha

A: I love you

J: I love you too.

A: Chal ab ja.

Jas smiled and went to get freshen up.
.
.
.
That's it

Lame question

You tube channel kab milega?

A). Is janam me shayad
B). Uske one year anniversary pe
C). Mere bday pe announce kiya taaki mujhe khush kar sake ab nhi milega
D). Is saal me
.
.
.
Thank you

Peace 🤍