~Preview and important info~

The room was dimly lit. Both of them were on their knees blindfolded in a kneeling position naked ready to please their mistress. Although they did not see her they could hear her footsteps as she made her way to the play room, taking slow strides teasing them. They knew not to say anything or do anything to make her angrier than she already was. Hours ago at a party the boys thought it was a bright idea to try  and make their mistress jealous. Well in their defense they just wanted her attention. She's been busy and the two boys craved for her attention. Walking into the room her heels clicked against the dark wood floor, alarming the boys that she was now here. She circled around their trembling and excited bodies, she trailed her hands all over their bodies teasing their nipples with a slight pinch to hear little whimpers escape their mouths. A slight tug was made against both of their hair causing them to let out a whimpering moan. "You two have been bad and bad boys should be punished. Isn't that right my pretty little sluts?"

—————-—————-—————-—————-—
I've decided to scrap the idea that they are twins but instead make them close best friends who grew up together.