7) Kissed a Demon

I wake up to see a arm wrapped around me, holding my hand softly. Looking up and over, I see Dark passed out behind me. And he said he was busy last night; maybe he already finished the papers. I snuggle my back in closer to Dark and he responds by holding me closer, Good morning, Darling.

I flip over to snuggle my face into his chest. Strange, Dark has a deep growl in his throat when he breaths. "You're so cute." My heart skips a beat. Woah... The growl deepens when he speaks, like a low rumble with each vowel he pronounces. Dark chuckles, making goosebumps form along my arms, "What is it Darling?" My face flushes, "Y-Your voice is very nice." He laughs a low deep giggle, "Why thank you (Y/N)." Then, he gives a quick kiss apon my forehead.

Weird. My face fumes. Reminds me, we were actually about to kiss yesterday... I wonder if we will eventually...

Would you like to?

"Huh?"

"Would you like to try?" he rubs up my neck and up to my cheek, "I... Uh... Well..."

"I will need your concent, Darling." his voice rumbles. I gulp, a little nervous, "S-Sure..." Kissing a demon, and not to mention I really like this demon; it is different, really different.

Dark strokes his thumb across my cheek leaning in closer to me. His eyes are so pretty... I rest my hands against the back of his neck, my heart skipping a beat, the tension rising. It's okay, Darling. No rush. I took a deep breath, leaning in close enough to where our noses barely touched one another. We are so close that I can feel his warm breath softly graze along my lips. Deep breaths (Y/N)... Deep breaths...

He looked at my lips, then at my eyes, "Whenever you're ready..." Taking one last breath, I tighten my grip on the back of his neck and leaned in to kiss him. Holy... His lips are so soft... We both backed away from the kiss and he chuckled, "You have very soft lips too, Darling." I look away, red faced. "What is it?"

"Can I... have another?" He smiled back at me softly and leaned in to kiss me, holding on longer. When we stopped I felt my heart pound, Does this mean we are... like... p-partners?

"Would you like to be?"

I hold him close in response, my arms tight around his torso, "I would really l-like that." Dark holds me even tighter against him, "How about we go and have some brunch, My Darling?" My Darling? How sweet... "Well, I am pretty hungry."

"Let's go then." We walked to the dinning room and as we did, our hands barely touched one another. I grip his hand in mine, hiding the blush on my face. God, I feel so cheesy. Dark stops at the kitchen and looks back at me, intertwining his fingers in mine, Don't worry Dear, I don't mind your cheesiness one bit. Now, what would you like to eat? He looks through the fridge and I sit back at the dinning room table, Is just toast alright?

Just toast?

Yup.

Dark giggles, Okay. He closes the fridge and I can't help but admire him as walks towards the bread, grabbing a few pieces, putting them in the toaster, and leaning on the counter while he waits. We glance at eachother from afar and he gives me a gentle smile.

Then, with the snap of Dark's fingers I find myself no longer in the dining room, but in the kitchen. Right in front of me, there he is, holding me in his arms. Woah... the blue and red aura mixes together in his eyes to form a deep flowing purple in his irises. So... Pretty...

Your eyes are pretty too... Dark holds me closer to him only for the both of us to jump from the sound of toast flying from the toaster. Dark softly chuckles, "Let me get that." We release eachother and Dark goes to put each slice of toast on separate plates, "Would you like anything on your toast? Sugar? Cinnamon? Peanut butter? Jelly?"

"(Your/Preference) sounds good!"

Dark nods and puts (Y/P) on my toast as well as his own, "Here you go, Darling." I take my plate and the two of us walk to the dinning room to sit and snack.

"You haven't done this with anyone else... right?"

"Hm?" he chews on his toast.

"Well... you know... treat them like this... as a trick to then kill them?"

He swollowed, "Trust me, I haven't gave any subject treatment as such. They have honestly gone through the worst torture you could imagine..." I look up from my food, glaring at Dark. "A part of that contract was to give a person slow death, but luckily, Anti has seen my sign to cancel the contract. It was one of me and Anti's childish challenges anyway; we agreed to it years ago, it was bound to end soon."

"Dark... You gotta promise me you won't hurt another soul like that again... Please."

Dark gives me a soft smile, "Of course, My Darling."

Kissed a Demon: 874 words