chapter 1

Kageyamas POV:
                            TEXT MESSAGES
——7:08PM
kags : hey hinata?

hinata ! : whats up?

kags : you know how we have exams coming up and we're both failing??

hinata ! : im not failing!!!

kags: i thought a 36% was a failing grade?

hinata ! : its the best i've gotten!! >:(

kags : yeah yeah whatever anyways,
kags : come over so we can both study together?

hinata ! : YAYAYA
hinata ! : sure!!! be over in ten!!!

kags : cya
———————— 7:11PM
                       3rd POV:

"bye natsu, bye mom!!" hinata hurried down the stairs picking up his bag. "stay safe, also don't come home too late, and if you're staying the night let me know shoyo! " mrs hinata said while waving goodbye to hinata. " bye bye shoyo!!! dont come home too late you still need to teach me volleyball! " natsu hollered at hinata while he was hurrying out the door. "don't worry natsu!!".
—————7:16PM
hinata was pedaling his bike to kageyamas house. He was bringing his books, notebooks, and some cool scented pencils and pens he got at the store with natsu. It had just stopped raining so he had to be careful or else he would splash water on himself while riding over the puddles.
——————7:18
kags : you almost here? i have my books and stuff ready.

hinata ! : yea!!! im omw rn:))

kags : good, cya

hinata ! : byee!!!
——————7:20
hinata hurried onto kageyamas front porch with his bag. " KAGEYAMAAAAAA " hinata was knocking on kags door like a maniac, but softly. Kageyama flung the door open on the 12th knock " damn it hinata, is this how you greet people?!? " hinata chuckled softly while taking off his shoes and placing his bag on kageyamas couch " dumbass we're gonna study in my room not on the couch. " kageyama picked up hinatas bag and walked to his bedroom, placing hinatas bag beside his dresser while hinata followed him. " hey kags? " hinata was looking around kageyamas room. " hm? " " where are your parents are they fine with me coming over? " hinata picked up a picture of kageyama as a baby. " hey kags look!!! is this you?!? you're smiling in the photo!!! omg!! kageyama tobio smiles for the first time in his life!! " hinata was running around the room with the picture like a toddler running away from the waves at the beach. " dumbass dont break it! " kageyama frowned chasing hinata. " cant catch me hahah- " hinata tripped over his bag and fell on the floor. kageyama burst into tears of laughter. " not funny! it wa- OW! " hinata said while touching his head. " how can you hurt your head if you have nothing in there? " kageyama tried not to smile, but pulled a curious face instead. " stop it!!! i have a brain in there, where do you think my 36% on my test came from, ha! " hinata said as he launched himself off the bed into kags arms. " dumbass! get off of me! " kageyama stuttered trying to hide his blush. "not until you apologize!" hinata was burying his head deeper into kageyamas chest. " fine, fine! im sorry! " kageyama said while flinging hinata off of him. " although i dont actually mean it. " kageyama whispered, but loud enough so hinata could hear. " what did you just say!?!? repeat yourself! " at this point hinata was yelling in a playful way. " 10 minutes have gone by hinata! we need to study get your stuff out! " hinata sighed getting his books, note books, and his pens and pencils. " hey kageyama!! look at these pens and pencils i got at the store with natsu last week! they all smell different look smell them!! " hinata shoved 2 pens at his face forcing him to smell them. " they're cool i guess, they smell nice " kageyama was pushing the pens out of his face. " i know right!! the orange or strawberry one is probably my favorite flavor!!! ooo or this one! its banana scented smell it!!!! " hinata was exciting over his 12 pack of scented pens again, just like when he first got them. " later hinata, we have to do this stupid history review. " " ah yea right ughhh " hinata sighed while placing his scented pens neatly on kageyamas desk.
————-8:15PM
" how many states are there in The United States Of America? "
Hinata and kageyama have been stuck on this question since 7 minutes ago. " Why dont we just google it? " hinata suggested. " No! thats cheating stupid! " kageyama thought it was a good idea about googling it but half of him didnt want to google it. " since when was cheating a big deal to you !? " " since now! "
there was silence for around a minute.
" how many states are there in The United States Of America " hinata muttered under his breath. suddenly hinata jumped up from his seat " aha i know! its 9! " " dumbass! its 8 pluto is considered one of those planets that are too small to be one! " kageyama was writing down 8 on his and hinatas paper. " oh you're right .. " hinata sat down. " this answer seems a bit off i thought there was more? " hinata said in thought. " ask tsukishima how much there is then " kageyama suggested " ok!! "
———-8:19PM
hinata ! : hey tsukishima?
hinata ! : i have a question.
hinata ! hello?

tsukishima : hey hinata!!!

hinata ! : ??

tsukishimia : oh this is yamaguchi, tsuki is in the bathroom :)

hinata ! : oh, you're with him?!?

tsukishima : yeah! im at his house, anyways what was your question?

hinata ! : oh yeah! how much states are there in the USA?

tsukishima : 50!!!

hinata ! : oh.

tsukishima : whats wrong?
tsukishima : tsukis back cya!!!

hinata ! : ok byee thanks for the help yams :)!!!
————-8:24PM
" ahwww come on!!! i was sure there was 9 !!! " hinata whined. " how much is there? " kageyama asked looking at hinata, clearly frustrated. Hinata always made kageyamas heart race for no reason. " 50!! can you believe that !? i was positive there was 9, including pluto! " hinata was whining like a little toddler that didnt get the toy he wanted from the store. This made kageyama feel all weird inside, like there was butterflies in his stomach. he thought nothing of it and just got back with studying.
——————9:23PM
" FINALLY!! everythings done! i thought we werent gonna finish it all and we were just gonna pass out! " hinata was bouncing off the walls. " yeah .. " kageyama was trying to figure out why he was feeling weird around hinata. Does he have a cold? is he dying? whats happening? " KAGEYAMAAAAAA " hinata waved his hand in front of kageyamas face. " EARTH TO KAGEYAMA TOBIO! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME I SAID I WANNA WATCH A MOVI- " kageyama launched his arms around hinata. " i liked it when you hugged me. do it more often dumbass. " kageyama was ruffling hinatas hair now. Hinata was lost in his feelings. Hinata then hugged kageyama tighter. " yamaaaaa can we watch a movie " " you dumbass! dont call me that! " kageyama was flustered at the nickname and buried his head into hinatas fluffy hair. Hinata giggled while getting up to get the remote.