Chapter 2

" yamaaaaaaaaa which movie do i pick " hinata asked while scrolling through the recommendations on the feed. " don't you think its getting a little late? i mean its like almost 10PM sho. " hinata was as red as a tomato when kageyama called him sho " you stupid! who told you, you could call me sho!? " hinata hid his face with his hands. " whattt? its not fair that you get to call me yama without my consent.. " kageyama said teasingly. " anyways... i'll call my mom that im staying over the night!! is that fine with you tobio? " hinata said kageyamas first name somewhat louder than his sentence. " dumbass! " kageyama stuttered while yelling in a whisper. hinata just giggled and called his mom.
——————10:02PM
hinata had picked a scary movie to watch. bad idea. they werent even 20 minutes in when hinata was hiding under the blanket every now and then. Kageyama noticed it and chuckled. " look whos afraid " kageyama teased the red head. " shut up!! " cried out hinata. suddenly, hinata felt a large amount of warmth surrounding his body, a comforting warmth and familiar smell. " i'll protect you dumbass- " kageyama paused " but if you scream again im letting go. " kageyama was obviously joking but hinata took it seriously. The two were cuddled up to eachother. every now and then hinata kept flinching at the movie but kageyama held him tighter to comfort him. " yama!!! i forgot to say but i brought us candy!! i knew we'd get hungry while studying so i brought them! " hinata fought his way out of kageyamas arms and hurried to his bag to take out some sour gummies. " look i got your favorite flavor! raspberry! " hinata was beaming with a friendly smile that made kageyama have that weird feeling again.
——————11:34PM
they had finished the movie and were just cuddled up with eachother talking about stuff. hinata was sitting up while kageyamas head was in hinatas lap. hinata was ruffling the setters silky hair. " i never thought your hair would be this soft woahhh " hinata looked as suprised as a baby seeing the outside world for the first time. Kageyama let out a warm sweet smile. This made hinata go absolutely nuts. " you should smile more yama!! it really suits you! " hinata managed to get out throughout his blushing session. kageyama just hummed in response while fidgeting with hinatas fingers. " so. " kageyama started. " do you think we'll pass the exams coming up? " kageyama was focused on hinatas hands. " ehhh, maybe!! depends if i still remember the stuff we studied!! " hinata chuckled. " but i dont really care, because i atleast got to spend time with my favorite person in the whole entire world! " hinata beamed while leaning towards kageyama to push his hair back.
——————- 12:02PM
" yama im getting sleepy " hinata yawned half asleep. kageyama hummed in response and got up. " we're not gonna sleep on the couch dumbass get up. " kageyama stretched. " dont wannaaaa " hinata whined. Kageyama let out a deep sigh and picked hinata up bridal style. Kageyama made his way to his bedroom and place the sleepy boy on the bed. " are you really sleepy? i thought you were gonna show me those cool pens of yours. " in reality kageyama could care less about the pens. But hinata made them seem so special, and he also wanted to spend more time with hinata. Kageyamas statement made hinata jolt up from the bed. " oh yeah!! i havent showed you all of them!! let me get them tobio! " hinata sprinted towards kageyamas desk and picked all 12 pens up. he then rushed to the bed and layed them all out in front of kageyama. " which color do you like best tobio?!? " " mm. this one. " kageyama pointed at the blue one that had a pattern of raspberries. " ooo i like this one too!! it smells really nice!! here smell it i promise you you'll like it! " hinata held up the pen up to kageyamas nose. kageyama took a sniff. they actually smelled pretty nice. " its cool, it has a nice smell. " " i know right!! oo look! heres my favorite one its orange! wanna know why!? its because its the same color as my hair! " hinata was practically glowing at this point. hinata made kageyama feel loved and comforted. hinata gave kageyama the orange pen. " here yama! you keep this one and always write with this one in class! i'll keep the blue one and always write with it! it'll make us remember eachother even when we're not supposed to be! " hinata chuckled. kageyama really loved this idea, he promised himself that he would always treasure the pen and always use it. " okay!! sounds good sho! " kageyama let out a warm smile. hinata hugged kageyama tightly still holding onto the blue pen. " i really love you yama, like a lot i love you i love you i love you i love you! i never want to leave you! " hinata said burying his head deeper into kageyamas chest. kageyama rubbed the other boys back. " i love you too sho, i love you so much. " kageyama squeezed hinata tighter. they both layed down still in the hug. kageyama began to ruffle the smaller boys hair while he was drifting off into sleep. " good night sho, i love you lots. " kageyama said while kissing hinatas forehead.