Prologue - Heroes Of The 6th World

Op

Amongst worlds, time, and space. There are Gods, all known to whoever walked upon the planets. Three certain gods, siblings in fact, all lived in peace. Getting along just fine. There was a Goddess named Diche, A God named Orbis, and a God named Ilyros. They were strong, dependent, they had each other to depend on. Then the celestial war came unto the Gods. All was well until Orbis had died during said war. This took a toll on Diche, making her break away from the war because of his death. She then decided upon herself to create a world upon Orbis' body.

Ilyros didn't like that decision. He didn't like the fact that his sister was leaving the war, so he set it upon himself to send the Archdemon to destroy the world his sister created. Diche noticed this and decided to create heirs, people that had more power than the average earthling, to counter the Archdemon. The heirs "Ras Elclare, Ruele, Kise, and Hyros" were built to defeat the Archdemon. Ras Elclare was known as Heir of The Covenant. Each time they fail, Diche resets the world, wiping their minds of the defeat, making them do it again.

Present

Screeching and roaring can be heard amongst the squadrons of demons ahead of the heroes.

???: May the fire spirit return you from whence you came. Bring your chaos elsewhere.

The slightly light voiced boy says as puts out his hand before snapping, swiping it while doing so. At his command or rather snap, fire erupts from the ground, reducing the monsters that were running at them to ash. He smirks at his work, even though he knew he was nowhere near done. The boy had black midlength hair and yellow irises that resembled a yellow tourmaline. His tanned skin looked smooth under the Indian Chunnari he wore around his shoulders and wore an white Indian leg dress.

???: Huey, save your energy. I'll handle the monsters, you guys head up and kill the Archdemon.

A deep voiced individual spoke to the mage who seemed to be named Huey. He turned around and faced the individual. He had long raven colored hair put up in a ponytail. He had yellow irises and wore a black trench coat like jacket, accompanied with black jeans and boots with a silver buckle on them. He put his hand on his sheathed sword, signaling he would take care of them himself.

Huey: That's sweet and all Vildred, but you know I don't let other people handle things like this. You aren't weak that's for sure, however I can't leave you, especially with this angry mob of monsters right here.

Vildred gave a close eyed smiled at his friend's words. Vildred himself wasn't an heir, he was just trusted by all the heirs and came along with them. Despite him not being one of them, he could take care of himself just fine.

Vildred: I'll be fine, those things can hardly put a scratch on me anyway. Let alone touch me.

Huey deadpanned at Vildred's words. Clearly they went in one ear and out the other. The duo kept bickering on who'd do what until another voice spoke, this time being light and feminine.

???: As cute as it is to see you two bicker, we've got a fight ahead of us. Why don't you two fight together? The 3 of us will take on the Archdemon.