Act I: A New Beginning

Op

________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the world, there was a damaged stone coffin floating across the incredibly rough sea. Lightning hit the damaged coffin now renewing its damages. It was now wooden and looked newly built.

The coffin took a long while to reach the shore. The coffin lied there then the door of said coffin flew off into the sky. A kid with long black hair sat up from the coffin. Not smiling or doing anything.

???: ...Where the hell am I?

The boy thought. He got up from the coffin and started walking around the beach he was at. It looked gloomy. The sky was cloudy, the beach was filled with trash, and there was a forest that looked like it was about to fall apart ahead of him.

???: There doesn't seem to be anyone here. Did something happen?

The boy turned around looking towards the forest. It gave him a slight chill down his spine just staring at it. He slowly walked towards the forest, going inside of it. There were many thorns the boy had to go through, not to mention the steep paths that lied within it.

He kept walking until he heard a low growl. He turned around quickly and got a cut on his cheek. He fell back and groaned in pain. He looked up to see a Giant animal that looked like a wolf accompanied by 3 of its companions. There was also a wood like creature next to them.

Fear was all the boy could feel. The wolf like creatures started talking towards the boy, baring their teeth. The huge wolf jumped towards the boy, who shut his eyes tightly. He awaited his life to end however it didn't happen. He slowly opened his eyes to see a girl.

She had long lavender colored hair, a black crown on her head, and a black and white uniform well somewhat. She turned around and looked at the boy with her red irises.

 She turned around and looked at the boy with her red irises

???: Are you okay, little one?

She asked in a concerning tone. The other creatures started to back down a bit, waiting for her to move towards them.

Boy: Yes, I'm fine. (Mostly anyway.)

???: That's good. Let me finish up here so we can get you out of this god forsaken forest, okay~?