𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟎𝟎

note: hahahahahahah-- i hate writing prologues

note: hahahahahahah-- i hate writing prologues. =')

»»——⍟——««

Why did she have to stay up all night reading again? 

A yawn forced it's way out of the females parted lips as she reached up to rub at one of her eyes. Her phone nearly slipped from her grasp as she forced her eyes to stay open. 

The answer to that was, she didn't have to do anything. Unfortunately, this was something she was doing out of her own free will. 

Y/n reached the bottom of the page, and even though it was practically light outside, she was tempted to read another chapter of her beloved fanfiction. Noticing her phone was low battery, the girl let out a small whine before tossing her phone onto her carpeted floor. Her Wattpad fanfiction books could wait. She needed sleep. 

She cracked her knuckles and rolled over onto one of her sides to get into a comfier position. She grabbed one of the many pillows that were on her bed, that place was like a nest, and shoved it between her legs. For a brief second Y/n wished the pillow could be replaced with one of her many fictional boyfriends. The thought made a perverted smile crawl onto her face. 

Y/n nuzzled into her blankets, finally allowing the sweet dark abyss of slumber to take control. Soon enough, the female was snoring away happily. That was until her alarm went off what felt like a few minutes later. 

She groaned in annoyance, reaching off in search of her phone blindly. Realizing it was somewhere on the floor, Y/n dared not to get out of bed as she looked for it. She hadn't registered the fact that she was leaning dangerously close to the edge of the bed until she slipped and thudded onto the floor. Muffled curses left the lips of the now angry maiden as she grabbed her phone and silenced the damn alarm. Y/n sat up and rubbed at her face, looking very much like a cave woman in all her glory. She peeked at the time and her eyes widened. Six O'clock? In the morning? She hadn't set her alarm for that early. It was Saturday! She didn't wake up early on Saturdays! 

Another glance at her phone confirmed it was in fact not Saturday, but Tuesday. 

Y/n's nose crinkled in confusion. She may have stayed up late, but she wasn't delusional. She knew what day it was. She had plans to read manga and binge watch anime all weekend and dammit she had been looking forward to those plans all week. 

That's when she made another realization. Her alarm wasn't the My Hero Academia theme song. Instead, it was the stupid default ringtone. 

"What in the fuck knuckles is this," She breathed, glancing around her room that looked similar to her room but was clearly not her bedroom. Y/n tended to quote Deadpool in weird situations, and there was no other word to describe the situation she was in right now. 

Suddenly, her door was opened and Y/n's head snapped so fast in that direction she swore she broke her own neck. "What are you doing on the floor?" 

Now she was face to face with Todoroki. And instead of acting like a normal human, and converse politely with the boy, she screamed. 

»»——⍟——««