simon?? more like semen lol

smut kinda lol

i walked into my maths class, and made my way directly to the seat at the back nearest the window. i noticed Simon was also in this class, but he was sitting at the front because he's a fucking nerd. i stared at him for a bit, he was kinda cute. my staring was cut short as the teacher walked in, and i decided to at least try to get work done.

after a while of listening to the teacher rant on about whatever maths bullshit he was talking about and trying to write most of it down, i slowly zoned out while staring outside. my mind somehow wandered to Simon. i'm not really a big fan of the chipmunks, they're high-pitches voices can get pretty annoying quick. i don't hate them though, i get why they got so big. i mean they are singing chipmunks for gods sake.

anyways- i thought back to Simon and the way his glasses sat sexily on his nose, and his dreamy blue eyes. i thought about how his blue hoodie fit perfectly onto his furry body.

(this is painful to write help why do i do this to myself)

i had completely zoned out at this point, staring at some random tree outside and thought about Simon. i started getting horny lol. i imagined him aggressively grabbing onto my hips and rubbing up against my thick ass. i could feel his large 7 inch dick (idk how big it is but i know it's big) going in and out of my asshole. my asshole throbbed at the thought. I moved in my seat and tried to move those thoughts away.

as much as i tried to focus on the teachers words, i could not stop thinking about Simon. suddenly as if it was telepathic, i saw Simon look over at me. i looked at him, blinked, and lowered my eyes and he subtly smirked at me. he turned back around once i looked away, and my eyes were immediately drawn back to him.

holy fuck he's so hot. i want him to fuck the absolute shit out of me. i hope i have the chance to actually get to speak to him, maybe if i see him around at lunch today and if i have the courage to go up to him. but for now, i could only wish.

(AN: does this count as bestiality)