lunch time fun time

the day was going dreadfully slow, and i was still completely distracted by simon by the time it was finally lunch. i walked to the cafeteria carrying my among us handbook, grabbed a tray of food and sat down at my usual table by myself.

i hear a group of girls laughing quite loudly, so i looked up to see the popular group sitting around a table and talking to the chipmunks.

as much as i hate to admit it, i was pretty jealous. i wish i was talking to them! especially Simon! omg Simon is sooo hot, and the longer i sat there thinking about him, the hornier i became. just hearing his name gives my butterflies in my pussy.

wait... what am i thinking?? i'm not attracted to an animal! especially the chipmunks with they're annoying ass high pitched voices! and i'm not a furry! at least... i didn't think i was?

as continued mentally cursing myself out, i didn't even realise i was still staring at Simon. little did i know, he did realise. in fact, not only did he realise, he quickly excused himself from the group and scurried over to where i was sitting.

once he jumped up onto the table was when i realised i was staring. i felt kinda embarrassed so i stuttered out a hello and slightly looked down.

"hey, i sorta noticed you staring at me so i just came over to say hi!" he smiled at me. omfg he's speaking to me? i could cum right here, right now!!

"oh, i'm really sorry about that!" i frantically tried to apologise and tried to hide my embarrassment. "i was just thinking about something and kinda zoned out." i stuttered.

"haha that's fine, it's really no big deal! uh- what are you reading? you seemed pretty intrigued with it before." Simon smiled brightly at me.

he saw me reading it? that must mean he was looking at me before! oh my god Simon was looking at me! i continued to get horny, but since i'm in the school cafeteria surrounded by other students.

"oh! it's my among us handbook!" i exclaimed proudly. "i've been really into the game among us, and i play a lot with my online friends!" that was a lie i genuinely don't have any friends because i'm a loser. i just didn't want to look like one in front of Simon.

"hmm interesting, you might have to teach me how to play sometime!" he winked at me. oh my god i' m literally going to cum if he keeps talking to me.

i stuttered out an agreement just as the bell rang. we said our goodbyes, but instead of going to my next class, i went straight to the bathroom. i rushed into the very last stall and locked the door. i pulled down my pants and underwear and pulled a dildo out of my bag.

in case your wondering, i carry around a dildo and lube everywhere i go. i get so horny very easily, so i figured that instead of suffering for the rest of the day, i like to relieve myself in the bathroom.

i covered the dildo in a generous amount of lube, before prepping myself and pushing it inside of me. it hurt for a couple seconds, but i do this almost everyday so i've gotten used to the pain and it's not as bad anymore.

i pushed it in and out at a steady pace for a while, before i grew tired of it and started going faster. at this point i was struggling to hold in my moans, but i didn't care. i felt good and i didn't care who heard me. i imagined Simon fucking me with his gigantic cock that i know he has.

after a few more minutes a finally came. it felt sooooo good, and imagining Simon doing this to me made the experience just so much better. i cleaned myself up, but since i was still recovering from my intense orgasm i decided to stay in the stall until the home bell went.