Part 1 : The Plan

Nico was bored. He was at the underworld, near the entrance to Tartarus, looking out for monsters, under the orders of Hades. He had just finished the last monster left in the underworld and was heading back to the palace, to report to Hades, when he heard murmurs about Percy from the ghost. He recognized many of the ghosts as they were from Camp Half Blood. He walked up to Clarisse, hurriedly. Seeing him, Clarisse turned to face him. He asked, "Why are you and all the campers dead Clarisse? What happened? Where's Percy?" The way Clarisse glared at the mention of Percy, gave Nico shivers.

Then he saw the ghost of someone that made him fall to his knees, eyes filled with tears. His sister, Hazel. His only family left. Now gone. Hazel saw him and ran towards him, and hugged him. Behind her, the rest of the seven followed. Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Piper and Annabeth. Everyone seemed to want to stay away from her. And behind them, was Will Solace. The man he loved. He lost everything in one single day. He wiped his eyes, clenched his fists and asked, "Where is Percy and what the fuck happened at the camps?" 

Hazel started, shooting a nasty glance at Annabeth. "He ran away from camp, when Annabeth broke up with him. He hasn't been seen since that." Now, him too glaring at Annabeth, asked "What happened to the camps and how did you die?" "Kronos did it. When Percy turned Kronos to dust, it triggered Kronos's backup plan. It took about an year to activate, and after the Giant War, it finally did. Every single human, without godly blood, were turned to humanoid monsters, that had a thirst for human blood. We died fighting these monsters. They are huge. Their height range from 5-15 m. They are technically immortal. Every time one of us cut them, the wounds instantly heal. It was a hopeless battle."

"So why is Clarisse angry at Percy?", asked Nico. Will replied, "Well, Percy could have saved us all if he was there. According to Annabeth, Percy can not only control water but anything liquid, like poison and blood. He could have willed the Titans into going away." "Dammit." Then, before he knew what was happening, he was in front of Thalia and Percy. Beside him, a powerful being was standing. Nico ignored him and went to hug Thalia and Percy. After Percy explained everything that happened, Percy was crying. Nico felt bad for the guy. He always blames himself for every death in the world.

 The dude being ignored, cleared his throat. Percy asked, "And who the hell may you be?" "I'm Chaos, the creator of the universe." Nico and Thalia bowed while Percy raised a brow and said, "Okay.", before climbing a tree. Nico and Thalia resisted the urge to facepalm and Chaos looked amused. Percy yelled from the top of the tree, "Multiple Titans approaching. Two 8m's and one 15m's." Thalia asked, "Percy, how did you kill those things last time? It was impossible for me, the campers and the hunters." Percy replied, "I don't know Thalia. There was a voice in my head telling me to cut deep into the nape of their neck."

Chaos said, "That would be me. The regenerative system of these monsters are located in the nape of their neck. If you cut deep enough, the titan will die due to the damage in the organ." The demigods took out their weapons and climbed the trees. When the Titan's were below them, they jumped down to their napes and killed them in seconds, the new knowledge helping them greatly.Chaos summoned a picnic and Percy dived in, roaring, "Cookies!". Thalia smiled at his antics and nibbled on a slice of pizza. Nico was still thinking about Will and Hazel, when Percy asked, "So why are you here, oh creator of the universe?"

Chaos replied, "Well, I have a quest for you all to save humanity. There is another planet where these monsters exist, and most of humanity was wiped out. The survivors of the planet, built 50m walls around them, to be safe from the Titans. You have to get their trust and together, find a cure for the virus. I will give you a quick summary of what happened." He started explaining the Titans' the world around them, the Eldian-Marleyan rivalry, Shifters and the main subject, Eren Yeager. Eren Yeager was just like Percy. Loyal, Determined and even looks like him.